Author Thread: here's a joke you all would appreciate
ayngrady

View Profile
History
here's a joke you all would appreciate
Posted : 16 Jan, 2010 10:29 AM

Last term I studied Evolution intesively. It drove me razy( noticed how that word droppoed the C allele) ! I was going home angry and grumpy so i ( the recessive I gene) had to find an outllet ( Oh no it mutated!).

i shared this with other groups, i hope you appreciate it!

ok so noah was loading the animals into the ark. There were the lions (roar!), the monkeys ( whoo hee hee ha ha!), and then two dinasaurs came ( whoasnork!( it was one of those that was evolving from a whale to a pig)).

" Oh No said Noah! you're too big! besides God is destroying things on land so go turn back into a whale."

The dinasaurs walked away sad because they had never recieved swimming lessons when thwy( another mutation) were little because their parents thought that doing so would be an archaeic idea.

Then suddenly ( da da da dah!) one of them got an idea( PING!)!

He shuffle waddled back to Noah and said, " Come on Noah, I Love you, You love me!"

Veggie

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2010 08:17 AM

I am not the brightest in the world I admit. So forgive me when I say I missed the humor. Not that it was not there but sometimes I am just slow when it come to certain jokes. I really want to laugh. I know that you should not ask for people to explain their jokes but I need it on this one. I can always use a laugh :glow:

Thanks

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2010 05:50 PM

I think the punchline has something to do with an infamous purple dinosaur that my kids couldn't get enough of... that song haunted me for years! ugh! lol:goofball:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 10:26 AM

That was awesome!