Author Thread: False Shepherds Break Hearts.
donzsoul

View Profile
History
False Shepherds Break Hearts.
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 10:51 AM

This may be a slight twist of the subject but I have found it to be a problem that is so wide spread (on a national level) that it could be considered an epidemic. I personally experienced years of spiritual abuse myself at the hands of spiritual misleaders who pose as shepherds. Fortunately I found freedom through the grace and guidence of God's Spirit:yay:. The experience was not without purpose though. I have published a book called False Shepherds Kill Sheep, The Forbidden Truth! The book is now being considered by one of the world's largest book retailers! If anyone desires to discuss this or contact me check me out on my site at donahvanhollis.com

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2008 03:47 PM

hirelings, ravenousness wolves, false teachers for filthy lucre, men of selfish ambition. Don't touch the anointed doctrine? Those who place such heavy burdens on people and don't lift a finger themselves. tithe the mint yet miss mercy and justice, Blind guides, hypocrites the reinvention of the levitical priesthood, etc. those who beat the sheep?

I went to your site couldn't quite figure out the premise of the book? Perhaps some chapter titles will help?

Yes, they do break hearts. May the LORD heal your in all the places they hurt you.

Susan

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 08:10 PM

I was looking for a few pages from the book to get a taste of it... is this possible?

twinklep

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2008 07:18 AM

do u mean christians in the wrong calling as shepherds or non-christians posing as shepherds or real shepherds who get it wrong so as to damage members of the flock?

donzsoul

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 03:09 PM

Check me out on Iseecolor.com and read the blogs. They are directly from the book.

donzsoul

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Dec, 2008 03:11 PM

I mean ANY shepherds who lead people away from the grace of God and into a message of works to earn salvation.

johnny1965

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2009 02:20 PM

True Shepherds heal hearts.

Twinklep, I read your profile, some would say it's content is pioneering, God calls it Building Christ's Church from The Beginning.

If you will, please contact me. I don't see a message icon to initiate conversation. I make due.

johnny1965

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2009 02:54 PM

True Shepherds Heal Hearts.

GOD Calls the Perfect Vision of your Profile, "Building The Church of Christ Jesus from The Beginning".

Please contact me Twinklep.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2009 02:24 PM

I hear you on this.. I've experienced the same thing, although I don't know what you were subjected to. God showed me in my time of sheeping it alone that Jesus is the true Shepherd & also that many shepherds in the church actually feed themselves & other leadership profiles whilst leaving the sheep they should be shepherding to die.

Thank the Lord for his amazing grace & for holding me tight in his amazing loving arms..

Stay blessed*