Author Thread: Worst Date Ever
AEllison19

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 07:13 AM

What is it with guys whenever they ask you out on a date and then while your out to dinner they start texting someone. And then throughout the rest of the evening he is devoted to texting and not paying attention to you? I mean seriously, if a guy doesnt wanna be with me he should just be honest and be like hey, this isnt gonna work, and Id be cool with it. But to be an A.H. about it is really rude. What are your opinions on this matter?

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 01:31 AM

Of course he didn't just say, "this isn't going to work", he didn't say that to avoid hurting your feelings. It sounds like he just wasn't sure how to be honest with you without hurting your feelings so he reached for his cell to avoid the awkwardness.

Godschild2000

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 4 Nov, 2008 05:10 PM

Okay I have been there done that. I was set up on a bind date and the guy was nice I have to admit that but he left me with the bill. not nice. I didn't date for awhile after that until just a few months ago and that did not work out I ended up placing a restraining order on him Here is some advice get to know the guy really well before accepting an invitation for a date. PLus when you are with someone it is VERY rude to talk, or text on the ohne with someone else. That is a no no. Respect the person you are with. Don't ignore them and certainly don't leave them with the bill.:nicenurse:

18wheelsjerry

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 11 Dec, 2008 04:50 PM

:laugh:dont worry, before u find ur prince, u have to kiss a lot of frogs.:excited:

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 06:58 AM

I wonder why guys do that? I know sometimes If I am interested in someone and I don't know what to say it's because I have'nt dated any one in close to 2 years .

But it is kind of rude to be on a date with a girl and do that.

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 07:00 AM

yes , I would tend to agree that would not be a date I would like to be on.

Godbless,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Worst Date Ever
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 06:30 AM

Erase him out of your memory and move on. How can he come to c u so that he spends his entire time on a mobile phone. Is that meant to be a show off Sorry to hear that he wasted your precious time etc. On the positive side Iam glad he revealed his true colours and u can move on. Imagine being in a relationship with such a self scented selfish person. U don't need them.