The Olympics!!
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 07:44 PM

Share your CHEERS and BOOO's....

View Profile
History
The Olympics!!
Posted : 13 Feb, 2010 07:48 PM

CHEERS!! :applause: :peace: :dancingp: :yay:

APOLLO OHNO!!! 6 Career Olympic Medals!!

Woo-Hoo!!

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
The Olympics!!
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 05:19 AM

I don't think that they should be showing the death of the luge player that killed during a practice run on TV. It is pretty graphic and it isn't something that the media should be using for ratings! Also I just seen that some ice skater is receiving death threats because he wore a fur coat ro something. That's ridiculous!! I understand that animals are God's creation but I know that we humans are more precious to God than the animals and the thought that someone would make threats like that and basically want the life of a human individual over the life of an animal is very sad!! Out side of those things, I'm a little bothered that the US isn't doing too good so far....

View Profile
History
The Olympics!!
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 08:42 AM

Hey Storm!

I totally agree about the fatal luge accident!! I was watching NBC, during primetime hours and they played the whole thing! Including a close-up of his face (bloody) with a CPR mask in his mouth and a person doing chest compressions!! That's crazy!! We, as adults, are better equipped to handle such things, but there's no telling how many kids saw that too! No wonder children are so desensitized! And in the same clip, they translated his father saying he didn't want to see it and never wants to see it, so I'd imagine he doesn't want it played for the world to see! Later, Bob Costas said NBC wouldn't be running that clip anymore, but it seems they just HAD to get it out there at least once! It was very disappointing.

Perhaps all the athletes are shaken up by the young Georgians death. Hopefully they can shake it off and move forward.

Happy Valentine's Day!

View Profile
History
The Olympics!!
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 04:42 PM

Cheers to the USA mens hockey team beating Canada yesterday, great game. I hope its Canada vs USA for gold. Its hard for me not to root for Sidney Crosby being from Pittsburgh. :)

View Profile
History
The Olympics!!
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 10:05 PM

Hey Miracle Whip!! Haha!! :waving:

I don't know that much at all about hockey, but I was very proud too!!

GO TEAM USA!!!

T