Author Thread: How do you feel
Admin

How do you feel
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 08:45 PM

about dating a man that is dating other Christian Woman? If he was honest and upfront about dating other's would you keep dating him?

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:10 AM

Hi Given,

There was a time (long ago) in my late teens early twenties, (before I met my ex-husband) when I was in that mode. I wanted to date many people without being exclusive.

Not every one can deal with that. Actually, only those who are also in that mode can handle it, I think.

So, for me honesty is key. If a man is honest with you, then you have the power to decide to date him or not. At this point in my life, I would not.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 09:58 AM

nope I wouldnt...I do not want a man that dates frequently at all. I want him to have waited for the right one instead of hit and miss with various women. That's is just me...I do not date unless I think he could be my husband. Let's see, 3 times in almost 8 years. Although it's hard to find, he's out there and I'm patient ;)

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 02:50 PM

Nope !!! I'm not standin in the Next Best line...lol...

I'm lookin ta date a Gent thats lookin for the "Best"...:rolleyes:...xo

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 05:07 PM

No, I wouldn't date someone who was dating multiple girls at the same time. I'm looking for a husband, not just a fun evening. Once I get to the point of dating a guy, I'm willing to at least consider the possibility of marriage to him. I would expect him to be at that same point, and if he is dating multiple girls, he is NOT at that same point.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:03 PM

don't think i could do it.

nyanda

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:28 PM

There was a time (long ago) in my late teens early twenties, (before I met my ex-husband) when I was in that mode. I wanted to date many people without being exclusive.

Not every one can deal with that. Actually, only those who are also in that mode can handle it, I think.

So, for me honesty is key. If a man is honest with you, then you have the power to decide to date him or not. At this point in my life, I would not.

Hi baby1

yeah I been in that state of mind long back in those days myself. lol I am 46 going on 47 just wanted to get some feedback on what is going on vs how I appear now. Its been fun reading others point of views. I like the key of honesty myself. I been taking a few good hard looking at it this way then looking at it again. I found that some mens honesty tactics have shown me how to ask what I really need to know other what I feel like they just want me to hear. If that makes sense? I hear you found a man and going to meet him I want to say congrats and I am glad to see you replied to my post. Thanks for replying.:)

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:30 PM

Nope !!! I'm not standin in the Next Best line...lol...

I'm lookin ta date a Gent thats lookin for the "Best"......xo

godsjude

now how did I know that you were the type of woman that would say it like that...lol Thanks for replying and yes your the best...not like the rest...xoo GivenLife

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:39 PM

No, I wouldn't date someone who was dating multiple girls at the same time. I'm looking for a husband, not just a fun evening. Once I get to the point of dating a guy, I'm willing to at least consider the possibility of marriage to him. I would expect him to be at that same point, and if he is dating multiple girls, he is NOT at that same point.

bcpianogal

Yeah I like to get to know a man one at a time and one day at a time. I never dated men that was my friend. If I was interested in a man I never expected it to lead to just to be a friend.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:44 PM

Nyanda

where is your beautiful pic you had before? I liked it are you going to upload a new one? Thanks for replying..Have a good week end.

View Profile
History
How do you feel
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:50 PM

nope I wouldnt...I do not want a man that dates frequently at all. I want him to have waited for the right one instead of hit and miss with various women. That's is just me...I do not date unless I think he could be my husband. Let's see, 3 times in almost 8 years. Although it's hard to find, he's out there and I'm patient ;)

I expected as much but glad you replied to my post. Your making a good confident choice glad to see you know what you want and going to wait on it.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5