Author Thread: Funny Commercials
Admin

Funny Commercials
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 06:32 PM

I was watching a commercial for Twix, the one where a man and woman are loading up the car with baby gear and the guy is caught by his wife (holding a baby) watching these 3 college girls swatting ach other with a pillow. The wife asks her husband what he is looking at and he, quick-witted and on his toes, tells her he is looking at potential babysitters.

:ROFL:

Anyway, I thought it was funny . So with all the recent happening on the forums lately, I was wondering:

What is your favorite funny commercial?

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 2 Apr, 2010 09:03 PM

Yeah! I couldn't believe it when I heard she was suing them for that! You're probably right though, maybe she does need the money?!? I saw her on TV with something having to do with her organizational skills in her closet or something like that.

The Clapper is hilarious!!! But let's not forget the Chia-Pet!! "Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!!!" Haha! I've actually seen those in stores, maybe CVS or something similar. I laughed out loud!

Admin actually replied to one of my complaints, so let's pray they're going to clean it up a little around here. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

T

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 2 Apr, 2010 10:20 PM

Thanks Browned eyed Kentucky Girl, I hope they do, They never respond to any of mine.

I like those Windex Commercials with the birds. esp the ones where they ring the doorbell and the guy runs into the glass door. They remind me of Heckle & Jeckle (Oh no, I'm showing my age!)

Any of you seen the trunk monkey commercials?

Yeah, the Chia pets are somethig else. They got some pretty fubky looking ones out there!

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 6 Apr, 2010 02:39 PM

I just remembered a funny commercial!!!

what about the insurance commercial with elmer fudd!!!!!

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 6 Apr, 2010 07:09 PM

I love the trunk monkeys! My favorite one is the date chaperone monkey! It's hysterical!

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 11:59 AM

i like the Quisno"sp" sub commercial. what in thunder do little kittens in funny clothes have to do with sub-sandwishes!!!!!!!:goofball:Debby

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Funny Commercials
Posted : 10 Sep, 2010 05:59 PM

These are awesome...

Identity theft commercials!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gg7o32FVpo&feature=related

Caveman Commercials!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5JV0Fs_GE8

Page : 1 2