Admin

NCIS
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 09:03 AM

Any fans out there on the site.Dennis

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 04:35 PM

You know I just saw a couple of episodes for the first time this week. I was leery because God told me to stop watching CSI, Gunsmoke and Law & Order. I was more than a little upset. The only thing I could think of is that they all involved murder. Hear me when I say that I loved the old westerns like Gunsmoke, Bonanza and Rifleman!

But to answer the question, I think it is extremely well done. More importantly I can watch it! :applause:

So I can't get into an in depth discussion about it. I don't even remember their names. Sorry. :rolleyes:

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 11:02 PM

My favorite show since they cancelled nypd blue!

No matter what I'm doing on Tuesday nights, I always have to stop to see what Gibbs and Abbey are up to.

Chuck is pretty cool too!

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 01:36 PM

Started watching it on occasion... but since NCIS: LA came on... was hooked.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 31 Mar, 2010 08:22 AM

I've watched it a few times, and enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan yet, though...I'm working on that!

Nkatty

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 16 Apr, 2010 11:50 PM

I am a great fan of investigative stuff....NCIS is one of them.....though we get episodes thats arent the latest

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 10 Dec, 2010 03:54 PM

besides educational (really big fan of science channels) NCIS is one of the few things on TV that i can actually spend all day on.... the way they interact reminds me a lot of my family and people that i know... and it really is intelligent the way each of the agents has something unique to the case... i have a friend that looks like abbey and if you just judged her by how she looks you would miss out on a good oppertunity of having a wonderful discussion partner. my adopted mom is a lot like Gibbs, you never know when she is right next to you sometimes until she actually says something. and i recently compared one of the guys in my small group at church to Tony and he had to see the show to find out what i was talking about... Zeva (hope i spelled that right) reminds me a lot of my little sister.... and most of my adopted family was in the navy anyhow, so its familiar...

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 25 Oct, 2011 06:02 AM

Love NCIS!!!!!!! Abby Rocks!!!!! If it wast for Abbs I may not wach it, lol