Author Thread: In a wife?
amandajean

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 12:56 PM

Honestly what are you(men) looking for in a wife, many seem to say one thing and are only really looking for a "trophy wife" I would like to know what real Godly men are looking for in a wife.

ephesians522

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2008 08:47 PM

1 timothy 2:

9 I would like for women to wear modest and sensible clothes. They should not have fancy hairdos, or wear expensive clothes, or put on jewelry made of gold or pearls.

10 Women who claim to love God should do helpful things for others,

11 and they should learn by being quiet and paying attention.

12 They should be silent and not be allowed to teach or to tell men what to do.

13 After all, Adam was created before Eve,

14 and the man Adam wasn't the one who was fooled. It was the woman Eve who was completely fooled and sinned.

15 But women will be saved by having children, if they stay faithful, loving, holy, and modest.

Proverbs 31 is asking a lot for a women, but it also states that the man should be high of social character, a leader in his community.

This would be the next on the list for any man. But the man should put God before himself.

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 04:34 PM

(Cough) Virgin you know I think that it double standard that The Spot Light is on a women to keep herself Holy but also remember that The Man is as well to keep himself Holy as well!!!(Cough) for The Man as well..Jesus watch Men Behaviour too it not just applies to The Women!!! It really in a man heart how he treat a women and his whole deminior towards her and that set The Tone!!! It really depends what you want and what kind of a women you are going after!!! A Women isn't naughty she is favorable in The Eyes Of The Lord!!! Becareful what you say in The Eyes Of The Lord for he hears everything you say and what in your heart is brought To The Light!!!

~Blessings~God Bless

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 04:40 PM

Kidvid,(This is for you)

(Cough) Virgin you know I think that it double standard that The Spot Light is on a women to keep herself Holy but also remember that The Man is as well to keep himself Holy as well!!!(Cough) for The Man as well..Jesus watch Men Behaviour too it not just applies to The Women!!! It really in a man heart how he treat a women and his whole deminior towards her and that set The Tone!!! It really depends what you want and what kind of a women you are going after!!! A Women isn't naughty she is favorable in The Eyes Of The Lord!!! Becareful what you say in The Eyes Of The Lord for he hears everything you say and what in your heart is brought To The Light!!!

~Blessings~God Bless

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 04:49 PM

Kidvid(Only For You)

The Lord has things planned for your life but you have to yield to things he has for you!!! The bible says be ye transformed by The Renew Of Your Mind!!! Don't be Transformed By The World!!!(To The World Standards) Don't be consumed by The Things Of The World I am sure you have heard of Christian programs like "Joyce Meyers" Or Joel Osteen build up your spirit man with Godly Things it beast all The Other Stuff you think about!!! The Bible say that we fight against not flesh and blood but The Princeaplaties Of This World!!!

~God Bless you and your family Richely~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2008 05:06 PM

Kidvid (Message for You)

Ment to say *It Beats Them All What You Think About*

~God Bless You And Your Family Richely~

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 11:14 AM

Heh, I just don't' want to catch anything. Thats why I say that :)

Alright. lets clarify. What are worldly things?

Trophy Wife? Wealth? What else?

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 04:34 PM

Kidvid,

First off women aren't sopose to be viewed in a bad way and I think you know what I mean by that!!! Women now a days are The Brunt of Every Dirty Joke And Everything That Isn't Pure And Holy..You know what I am trying to say (Cough)!!!

Anyway you know what I mean by The Things Of The World Things that make your spirit sick and you know that you know you shouldn't be doing but you do it anyway because your stubborn and you think it fills The Void For The Time Being!!! You hear a voice that says Come on now this will not hurt you you will feel superior and stronger if you just fool around with tempation(Any Tempation Kidvid) U don't need God You just need yourself and what you want Matters!!! Satan whipsers all The Time!!!

P.S Hang In There You Will Make It...With Jesus..only Jesus

Only with God you Will Make It Kidvid!!!

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 09:44 PM

Alright, I'm not viewing woman in a bad way. It was just a honest desire. I said (cough) because I don't want to fully say it. Meaning, its not fully important, but it would be nice.

Things of this world. I try not to fully get involve. I don't watch TV, have a cell phone, goto the mall, so basically I am totally behind. I just goto work, play games, eat and goto sleep, then back to work again.

Thats what I thought Things of this world is but I guess to someone else it means something different. I thought things of this world means what everyone mostly desires in life. (Popular things that is)

So far, you clarifying Things of this world, basically means Temptation into Sin.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 10:04 PM

I think I remember, but I don't really know the joke. When I was little in middle school. Kids back in the day use to say that as a joke. Boys ask others guys if they had it before. Then the guy would usually say, I'm a (cough) virgin. I just find it funny how he blur out the word. Thats where I get that from.

I didn't really mean it as a bad joke.

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 10:51 AM

Kidvid,

Only The Lord knows your heart..what a man thinketh he is so you live your life according to your moral code and you go about your bussiness and that that..You have to live your life and I have to live mine..we all have attitudes and a life style that we live by and a moral code that we live by and how we treat others and talk about others!!! I know your not nieve when it comes to The Things Of The World and it ashame how men view women now a days..If men think of a women in a good way and have a certain deminor towards a women you will have a healthy loving and caring realtionship with The Women Jesus has for you and you will have your Heart Desires Met if You Delight In The Lord First For The Word Of God Says "Delight Yourself In The Lord and He Will Give You The Desires Of Your Heart" If you will think on The Good And The Pure And The Lovely You Will Be Able To Understand The Full Meaning Of A Relationship With A Godly Women!!!

P.S I just don't like it when men say:lol yeah :) 70% attractive, 70% Christian, 90% honest, 80% naughty, and at least 60 percent aggressive :)

I mean Honest is a good quality that you picked out but naughty and aggressive is a whole another subject and kind of a women...becareful in your thoughtlife for The Thought Life can get you into trouble Kidvid!!!

This is The End For Me Kidvid If you respond I will say ok and if that how you feel you will live your life and reap whatever you sow and God Bless You And Your Family Richely And I am on My Way!!!

~Lynda~

Page : 1 2 3