Author Thread: In a wife?
amandajean

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 12:56 PM

Honestly what are you(men) looking for in a wife, many seem to say one thing and are only really looking for a "trophy wife" I would like to know what real Godly men are looking for in a wife.

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 10:54 AM

Kidvid,

*ment to say a different kind of a women*

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 11:31 AM

Now that was a joke after my first post. I was trying to cheer her up and see if she ask more questions. I just decided to put in more percents :) Its cool LyndaRuth

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 02:31 PM

TO EPHESIANS522 YOU NEGLECTED TO POINT OUT THAT IT WAS MAN IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS THAT ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE POSSESSED AND CORRUPTED BY FALLEN ANGELS. THAT ULTIMATELY CORRUPTED GENERATIONS, BECAUSE OF DISRESPECT TOWARD THE WOMAN. THIS ONE PREACHES MUCH ON HOW MEN HAVE DISOBEYED GOD TOWARD WOMEN

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2008 02:25 PM

You know, people do have values in a wife/husband an all but thats not the only thing that would hold them back onto having a relationship.

We all have personal reasons that holds us back. Some of those reasons are like a "phobia" that we must accomplish ourselves. Those "Phobia's" we experience happen in our childhood or sort of speak, through out our lives.

Gods work is in hand, possibly he is using those "phobia's" to put us to the right one.

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 08:27 PM

Kidvid,

Well like I said again Jesus knows your heart and I don't and if you say that what you were doing fine but when you are typing it out and putting it out there it just looks different if you know what I mean!!! Women are deliget creatures so put us in a spotlight of women like Ruth and Esther Of The Bible!!! Women of intergrety and Honor!!! Phobias well it all depends fears shouldn't over take you as a person and know one can heal you but Jesus even a life partner can't heal you so what do you mean by Phobias bring you to The Right One Kidvid???

~Be Blessed~

~Lynda~

SHINEMP

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2008 08:26 AM

I'll admit I want a attractive wife, however, it's because I'm so dang ugly. I know personally I want someone who is committed to the Lord 110%. Equally yoked and thats about it for me....

goR1

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 31 May, 2009 06:31 AM

lol a guy needs to find a femail to be atleast somewhat attractive. its the way we are. she dosent have to be the most beutifull girl around, just a 7 out of 10 in his case. thats how far beauty will get you. a "Hi". everything beyond (for a long lasting relationship) is is about WHO she is, and not just what she looks like.

Page : 1 2 3