Author Thread: Soccer Fans
Admin

Soccer Fans
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 01:35 PM

This forum is open to eveyone who enjoys the beautiful game of soccer. My favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona and the main reason for that is they have a tradition of working with people outside the football pitch. They are really more than just a club. I am very happy with the way things have been going for them the past few seasons. Now someone else share their love for their soccer team with everyone.lol

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 21 Apr, 2010 08:11 AM

I love soccer!! I started playing in the 5th grade and played all the way through highschool and some of my greatest friendships started on the soccer team! I have reffed, coached, and played and one of my favorite things I've done with the game is the coaching aspect! I love teaching young kids how to not only play the game but how to respect the game. I don't get to watch too much soccer and havent' been able to be involved with it for awhile since my work schedule has been a little hectic. Can't wait for the chance to coach again!! Soccer is one of the greatest games we have!!

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 22 Apr, 2010 01:10 PM

I agree with you Storm. Soccer is one of the greatest games and many people don't find it a great game because they are not expose to it as much as the other sports, especially in America. It is great that you are taking the time when you can afford to and help coach children on how to play, love and respect the game. I have played since I was four, played in college and coach whenever time permit me to do so. I am pump about the world cup this summer.

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 05:21 PM

Yeah I can't waith either for it to start. I've been watching some of the qualifying games. I'm excited for it to start! I will be cheering for the US of course but I'm also a fan of the Brazil team. I just always have been...how about you? Who are you going to be cheering for??

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 4 May, 2010 09:49 PM

I will be wooting for Argentina. I have always been an argentina fan, especially now having my favorite player, Lionel Messi, on the team.

aceets

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 14 May, 2010 01:24 PM

I support Liverpool FC and have done so ever since 2001.

YNWA

Blessings

Aceets

aceets

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 14 May, 2010 01:28 PM

As far as this summer goes, provided that Iniesta and Torres are fit, we should expect the Spanish to have a say in the tournament. In addition to the Spanish, I have my usual pets in Argentina and England but whenever I had big hopes for them, they ended up disappointing me.

Blessings

Aceets

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 25 May, 2010 03:39 PM

I agree with you. the last world cup I was confident that Argentina was going to go all the way, but I was very disappointed in the way they were eliminated by Germany. Let's see what Messi is capable of this summer. I believe this year's world cup will have plenty of surprises

Febby

View Profile
History
Soccer Fans
Posted : 14 Nov, 2013 09:15 PM

Always love soccer!! And Juventus! Forza italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!