History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 09:01 PM

nay. blazers =(

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 06:18 PM

aw, lakers kicked butt last night against Oklahoma!

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 1 May, 2010 11:44 AM

oklahoma really kept 'em honest. fantastic game 6 last night.

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 1 May, 2010 07:01 PM

yep, they barely won, but hey, I'll take it!!!!

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 10 May, 2010 04:41 PM

I'm dying to know who's going to win it. Suns, Lakers, or Magic. They all have fantastic cases going for them. I can't say who has the definite advantage over who. It's really anybody's ballgame I think. I'm pretty sure cleveland won't be able to make it passed orlando.

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 10 May, 2010 04:48 PM

Phil Jackson may be able to out coach Alvin Gentry, but not by much. phx is definitly the better shooting team and have a deeper bench, not as much experience, but very cohesive, aggressive, determined, and focused. and are murder on the freethrow line. the Lakers have Pau, Odom, Bynum, Kobe, and Fisher, but is it enough? overall i think the lakers are more stable down below and won't allow for very many second chance points and can negate the running game the suns love plus they're bigger but not too big. what a dilemma.

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 10 May, 2010 05:05 PM

I think the Lakers will get phx because they're more balanced and durable and stable and alot of other finer, overlooked things that aren't realized until it's too late. phx just won't be able to out hustle that. as far as a magic and lakers match up goes: it's pretty much kobe against dwight. whoever can lead and perform better will win it for their team. one of my favorite things about the playoffs is watching to see which team can get the other team to crack mentally. the team that can do that always wins the series. phx is really strong mentally so it's going to go to the very end, but I think the lakers are stronger because they know how and have more experience in getting the other teams to crack. it's more of a staring contest than anything else. and phx will blink.

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 10 May, 2010 05:12 PM

Ok it's official: I think the Lakers will win the championship. Kobe AND Pau will be too much for the Magic to handle.

View Profile
History
Lakers Baby!
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 05:47 AM

What did I tell you? what did i tell you. the celtics were a surprise though. never the less both where worthy opponents for each other. congrats to both.