Author Thread: Echo
Admin

Echo
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 09:03 AM

The Word of the Lord endures forever and it does not return void. When you speak into the cave of a sinners heart you will hear the echo of God speaking back. His words will reverberate against the walls of time, forever testifying that He is God. You can be sure that whether man goes to heaven or hell he will hear your words repeat in his mind for eternity! So speak, even if only to hear the sound of God calling back, speak boldy and with confidence. A sinner can�t sleep in a cave that echo�s in at night, force him to leave, and come into the light. Tell the lunitics that Jesus is coming and let the world think that you are crazy. The sanity of salvation is madness to men. May God have mercy on us all and give us ears to hear.

Don't let Satan discourage you from speaking to the lost, you need to speak the words as much as they need to hear them.

Love your Brother in Christ,

Johnathan aka RightKnight

View Profile
History
Echo
Posted : 12 Jul, 2008 04:54 PM

No truer words, Jonathan...Keep up the good posts.

strawberi50

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Echo
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 10:40 AM

This Post jumped out at me this morning----- Don't know how I missed seeing it until now! Great Post !

There are many folks who do think I'm crazy--------But that's 0.K.---------- I Know in Whom I Believe !------ He's Real !------

He's Alive ! And He's coming Soon !:bow:

Jonathan, Wherever you are, Know that your encouraging words won't be forgotten.

You're gonna do great things for God ! God's gonna do great things for you !

Your Sister in Christ,

Deborah

View Profile
History
Echo
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 09:17 AM

WOW!!! I have been enlightened. That was Spirit- filled revelation. I need to open my mouth more with God's word and speak his truth in love to a hurting, broken, dying world. I need to be more about His business. :glow::excited: