Author Thread: Continuation, Plastic Rose 3, the key to our life!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Continuation, Plastic Rose 3, the key to our life!
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 02:52 AM

,,,,,,Don't forget this,

Plastic Rose #3 " The Rose of Sharon", will be the key to our life!. Maybe God will allow one couple to be Together in Heaven and it will be us. As Paul Harvey use to say, here is the rest of the story.

,,,,,, When I have departed this world,,,,,, Do not forget My Rose of Sharon. When I die you have made a commitment to me to place the rose inside my pocket. It will be burried with me in the casket. This final and 3rd Plastic Rose will speak again everywhere to all wives, all husbands, all christians everywhere and to every circumstance and trial we ever faced, we did it, our love made it. Even if you are not there the moment I die you will remember the rose and not forget our burial commitment. I am confident you will leave it with me never to be used by another man. When we arise from the dead to meet our Lord I will meet you before the throne of God.

,,,,,, In Heaven God will look down at you and I will still be standing ,,,, By Your Side,,,, Holding Our Rose. This time together we will kneel and place the Rose at the feet of Jesus with our tears of love, joy and repentance in heart. When the book of rememberance is opened and he begins to read from our Journal all nations will wonder and voices will fill the air. Then suddenly Silence will ring in Heaven over this hidden mystery. All eyes will be on Jesus wondering what this flower means. (( This next part should be written in red , because when Jesus talks its always red, smile:rocknroll:

:rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll:

In red As Jesus looks upon you he will say, " You always responded to this rose, it was a covenant between you and your husband. Woman, You have display my heart in always accepting the humble and those in need of mercy. Because you have kept the law of grace and mercy and extending it to the condemned, "Blessed are you for you to shall recieve mercy". With those that are merciful will my father make the pillars of his house, you will forever be with me before my father".

To Bruce, Jesus said, "Because you we're the one who always needed mercy and forgiveness, you will be condemmed to a lifetime of cleaning up after Your wife, waiting on her, helping her, feeding her", her wish is your comand.

,,,,,, I look up at Jesus with eyes of bewilderment and say, "But lord, what kind of judgement is that. If I have always been the guilty one, always needing forgiveness, isn't there some form of greater punishment you can give me? This is not a sentence, work or judgement, I love her with all my heart. Then Jesus leans down to whisper in both of our ear's so no one could hear him but you and I and he quitely says, "My dear Son, this is not punishment but an answer to your prayer. Bruce, do you not remember when you said to your wife about the Plastic Roses and you said "Maybe, just maybe God will allow one couple to be Together in Heaven and it will be us". "We'll, when she put that rose in your casket I knew it would be the kind of love story that is worthy to be told in heaven. When you showed up and the both of you placed it at my feet it sealed the deal. This is the way I will honor your prayer request's .

Shsss,,Shsss,Shsss,, :prayingm: :prayingm: :prayingm: ,

Don't tell Abraham, Isacca, Ruth, Adam nor any other love birds walking around here what I have done for you or else I'm going to be in another world of trouble with my father. Especially Jacob, he would deffinately tell on me because I made him work 14 years for Rachel! You see, If you mention what this is about, then Bruce I will punish you to a life time of cleaning up behind every ungrafeful, sarcastic, judgemental, mean spirited woman who barely made it into heaven.

D_O_,,, Y_O_U_,,, H_E_A_R_,,,M_E_,,,B_R_U_C_E_!!!!!

With three winks of the eye Jesus smile and went on to the next person. Looking back one final time Jesus ask Us if he could use our story instead of the Song of Solomon when describing love in the new millienium bible on "How to love Your Husband and Wife".

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2008 07:44 AM

Very nice, Bruce...You are a romatic...I"ll never look at plastic roses the same way...Beauty Is in the eye of the beholder !!! It's definitely not the price paid but the intent of the heart. Even recycled it has it's place.

strawberi

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 03:15 AM

thank you strawberri,,, i wrote this for someone special a while back,,,,, first thought i would pass it along to the guys as a means of breaking up the day to day rituals in their relationships,,,, then thought to add to it and tell ye'll the rest of the story,,,,

pretty funny huh,,,, Shss, shsss,,,,, but dont tell Jacob,,, he still doesnt know,,,,, ha ha ,,,, poor guy,,,, woke up with the wrong one,,,, heh,,,,, When I get married again there can be no vails,,,,sorry Leah

,,,,,,,,,,, :peace: o u t !!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bruce ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 04:05 AM

You are so crazy....lol....nothing like "kicking it up a notch!"

strawberi

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 01:35 PM

Did I miss anything that you wrote about Plastic Rose 1 and Plastic Rose 2???????? Any way that I can get the info., if I did miss it?

Thanks! :glow:

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 03:19 AM

jeanette,

plastic roses is 8 topics down on this same section of the forum,,, but here it is,,,,

The first time I ever saw your face, I ever heard your voice, I ever felt your spirit I knew I had to,,,,,,,

1. Buy you three plastic roses to remind you that as the artificial flower Is, so is my love for you!

A. The first rose means our love will never fade like this plastic flower,

B. The second rose will be given to you in the end of my life because as this plastic flower our love has lasted a life time.

C. I will have one rose left for the specially needed ocassion's when I have messed up by staying up all night.

D. This third rose will "grant me the rights to" and " hold the special key to your heart". I can use this rose as many times or whenever I want. It will allow me intrance into the mercy seat of your heart. It will most assuredly be used repetively for I am not perfect and will make many mistakes.

When such rose is presented you will imediately accept my apologies no matter what has happened as our father in heaven has also accepted your repentance's. This plastic flower will have stood the test of time, never fading, never wilting, never dieing, for it is what it is, a representitive of my love for you. I promise to always say I'm sorry, to please forgive me when I'm wrong, I love you always dearly, I never meant to hurt you, Good things come to those who wait, and maybe, just maybe God will allow one couple to be Together in Heaven and it will be us.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, . I sure have messed up this time. I should always remember to take the price tag off,(( 3 for $.99 )) of the gifts I buy you ,,,, he , he , he , he ,

Written by Bruce, AKA, ( hedgedweller)