Author Thread: Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Admin

Why is it easy for some men to communicate clearly then others????
Posted : 29 Jul, 2008 12:10 PM

This has always been a problem of mine that a lot of men that I have met while being single seem to not communicate that well and Leave Women In The Dark So To Speak and we have to guess what wrong...One Minute you think u understand what going on Then The Next Minute U Are Left Clueless!!! Men should never be afraid of telling us The Truth because being dead silent about whatever is going wrong hurts us more when U Guys Go Quiet!!! I have never met a man yet that knows how to commuicate what is going on in His Life!!! The Thing that get me is Men want us to communicate what is going on with Us so what The Difference??? My Other Question is why is it much harder for men to not communicate His Feelings???Then wonder why we are hurt and taking things wrong!!!! Men can make u feel bad or make u feel good...I never had a man consistently communicate how He Feels and stay intouch and play fair and think of me instead of himself...or not be afraid and put himself outhere despite of being hurt and Trust And Let Go Regardless of What He Has Been Through!!!

~Blessings~

~Lynda~

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 03:00 AM

~Lynda~

There are feelers and thinkers,,

What you are talking about is not a man thing but an individuals personallity,,,,, maybe all the men who you have dated or had a relationship with is that way but by no means are all men that way,,,, I think there many women even on here who are private and one who is not so open about things,,, and i am sure there are plenty of men on here who are very vocal in expressing there feelings,,,, i have seen alot of them in the forums in times past....

bruce,,, hedgedweller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :peace: o u t !!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 11:18 AM

Bruce,

Thanks for ur insight but what I am finding that a lot of men have trouble expressing their fustrations,thoughts and what is going on in their life and usally they go quiet...I really don't like that at alll...For Example,My Dad who is very sweet and loving and kind and would do anything for My Mother...He is Awesome!!!! At The Same Time When My Father met My Mother he was In College(King College);My Dad said when he went there he should of communicated better with her if he could go back and do things differently!!! My Mom sent my Dad a sweater and she didn't hear from him for 6 months!!! My Mom was going to throw away The Sweater if it came back to her!!!! They have been Married for 40 years...(1969) they got Married; I either get one or two things is They Seem Interested and then go quiet and U don't know what going on in their life...or I have met some guys that are interested but play games and u wasted a year of ur time...or u have gone out with someone and it just doesn't work...too be quiet honest dating is getting old and not so attractive as it once was...I Love dating don't get me wrong and it fun but put it to you this way I haven't met a Man My Age (32) who is Honest and commuicated well for our age and isn't afraid to share no matter what he is going through and some guy that knows how to put The Women first Before His Own Needs and Thinks of Her First and her feelings internet or no internet and,knows what He Wants and wants a Relationship and Marriage!!! I have found only younger guys are more experssive and I am not going down that route!!! Well I better stop talking before I depress myself!!!

P.S Thanks for Listening~

~Lynda~

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 09:11 PM

You can say we let certain things interfere with our love life :)

25 years old. Never had a girl friend. Never pursue and I got my reasons.

And your right. Girls are waiting over a year and so. I think I see that in a way.

But I guess you can say, were not ready or possibly think the relationship wouldn't go so well. Mostly not ready.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 09:32 PM

Being dead quiet is part of my personality. It should not hurt your girls at all. Especially Christians. We aren't suppose to have any worries in our life because God get rid of all our enemies. Blind, sickness, not hearing, death, he conquer all those things.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 09:37 PM

oh yeah and it take me about a year to understand the signals/flirts. I still don't quite understand it.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 06:19 AM

I understand,

Men are by nature cave dwellers when problems arise. If he loses his job or has something major happen in his life that is bad or if he feels his manlihood is being questioned he will enter his emotional cave,,, that is a fact. he could stay in there for while till he gets things figured out.... it is part of the alpha male thing,,,, but i do think there are men out there who will express theirselves. It took me while before i learned those things but i did learn them,,,, anyone who knows me says i am very open when it comes to expressing my feelings. I can't be the only one,,,, but as I said before,,, I am a feeler,,,,,

They say feelers are people who love or are involed in music,,, arts,,,, nature,,etc etc,etc,,, of course they are the ones who could also cry at anyones funeral, yes anyones, lol lol, :peace:,,,try dateing someone who is considered a feeler and i think some of your opinions might chage a little,,,, remember,,,, sometimes these types of men would not be called your rough and tough bad boy image guys,,,, there heart might be a lot softer than that,,, especiallly if they are a little older,,, it took awhile for me,,, yes it was about 38ish,,,, as you get older i think you will see change in some men,, and wonder where they had been hideing yet they might be just comming out of there cave for they rest of their lifes,,, simuliar to your father now understanding,,,, ,,,, :rocknroll: ,,, the alpha male is now comfortable

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 10:48 AM

hedgedweller, your right.

Its been a year in a half I worked at my job. I was eating lunch. One girl came to me and ask, "Do I have a Girl friend." I said no, then she asked, if I ever had a girl friend. I said, "no". Then she is like, thats weird, how come you never had a girl friend. I told her, I let something get in the way thats all. Then she was like, Your 25, how can you not have a girl friend. Why you don't have a girl friend. I stop speaking at that moment. Then this lady was listening saying, "HEY, stop that. its none of your business." "Maybe he's not ready yet" Then she told the girl to leave. Then the lady left to.

Sometimes its best to accept the position your in.

Some guys don't let anything interfere with there love life. Some do and some don't care at all.

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 04:08 PM

I was a cave dweller for most of my life. I believe that once you are saved you become more of a feeler. Jesus showed us how to be men!

:rocknroll:revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 05:22 PM

Bruce,

Thanks for responding!!!! Do u know any men that feels..and feels their own emotions..feelers so to speak???? Do u know any if so introduce me to Him LOL...Anyway,Bruce...well I understand that men do live in their own little cave and it good for The Opposite Sex to have their own individual caves to come and go out as they please and think about their own lives and decide what decisions they want to make and make them and what "Best For The Guy",However,guys make The Mistake Of what I called and many women know this so don't think we don't know because we do LOL...is a thing called "SelectiveThinking" u guys talk about what is of interest to u like sports,cars,sex,news,whatever needs to be discussed in a relationship or Marriage u bring up but whatever u don't want to bring up u don't bring up....men are usally thinking of themselves no offensive and really just think for The Moment what is "Best For Them" Yeah u guys can do that and sometimes it is "Best" for u guys and other times it not!!!! Guys usually don't care what u have to say forget being there for u...yes at 32 years of age that is rare to find!!!! No offense Bruce but The Older The Guy is The More Set In His Ways He Is UGH....I know women can be tricky yes I went there but most women are pretty up front and more sincery then men and are really looking for love!!! Love advice isn't found in a "Dating Relationship Book" those are just guidelines to get some ideas going inside our brians LOL...Love is either written on A Guy or Girl Heart or it not...kind of poetic like it LOL...."But it The Truth"

P.S U seem like a decent guy Bruce so don't chance and best

Of Luck On Here Finding Someone U Do Fine!!!!

As for me in my next post U Will See Online Dating is A

Waste Of My Time....

~May God Bless Your Family Richely~:peace:

~Lynda~:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2008 05:38 PM

Kidvid,

Well I am Happy for u that u held ur own there and admit that u aren't ready and also,I am sure u were applying u don't want to hurt any girl out there very noble of u...I am impressed!!!! U seem like a smart guy and have a good head on ur shoulders!!!! Keep it up don't blow it LOL...Just kidding Kidvid hey we had to put up with ur cracks and well sometimes unecessary comments,however, u seem to be maturing and coming across more clear and think things through more before u type LOL..that is a good thing Kidvid!!! Do u think u were wrong for saying women are to be naughty and aggressive and all of that stuff...I mean um are we talking about a "Christian Relationship" or a "Reality T.V Show Gone Bad" LOL...

Anyway,don't worry about what A Women Thinks Of U...Ur doing The Right Thing....Especially if ur not sure what could u bring into The Relationship...could u bring Healing,Symapthy,Love And Joy or just Heartache And Pain Or would U Bring Heart Ache And Pain Because U Too Stubborn To Admit Somethings And Get Healed Before U Enter Into A Relationship...I HATE MEN THAT BRING BAGGAGE INTO THE RELATIONSHIP...IT LIKE CARING MY BURDENS AND THEN HIS...WHEN I SPENT TIMES WORKING MY OUT AND HIM WELL DOING NOTHING...SORRY FOR CAPS JUST EMPAHIZING NOT YELLING...I DON'T NEED ANYONE SAY "BEING RUDE LYNDA" JUST MAKING A EMPHAIZED STATMENENT WHICH IS TRUE!!!!

~GOOD JOB KIDVID AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK~

P.S WHAT DOES KIDVID MEAN????? IS IT A RAP

THING OR RAP ARTIST THING KIDVID?????

~LYNDA~

Page : 1 2