Author Thread: Widows....Black, Clingy, Desperate...?????????
Admin

Widows....Black, Clingy, Desperate...?????????
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 06:50 AM

First off, I am a widow. Actually not a black one more like auburn. I have had other people who are widows pose questions to me so I'll pose them to the royal majority and see if anyone is brave enough to answer....:excited:

Why is it that men are afraid to form a relationship with a widow? Is it any different than being divorced? If so, what are the differences? Not all widows are destitute...Some do have skills etc......Are men afraid they will be a meal ticket?

Ok...there it is...others are watching for a response. I don't have the answers...maybe you do.

Speaking from my own very limited experience, it appears that the men who are brave enough to reply are truely young enough to be my son. I must admit it's quite flattering but truely unrealistic. Makes me feel like I'm the meal ticket. :eat: Oh well...to God be the glory, anyway!

strawberi out and about...:goofball:

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 04:00 PM

You got me on that one. All men are different. All men take things differently.

The way I take it , I like it to be a little bit equal. Like if one person never had a Girl friend. Then the other person should never had had a boy friend either. Or a little bit higher or lower. Also depends on the tolerance level.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 05:08 PM

So if I am reading your response correctly...you feel that single people should be with single people, divorced people with divorced people and widowed people with widowed people. Thank you for responding and God Bless.

strawberi50

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jul, 2008 09:04 PM

correct, but thats how I take things.. not sure how everyone else would take it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2008 12:54 AM

Hmmmm.

Each person is indeed different.

No labels for me. If the person is right, then nothing else matters. Oh, except there relationship with Christ. :)

Everything else can be worked out.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Aug, 2008 11:06 PM

Every person is uniquely made and designed by God and so are the cirumstances surrounding them. Thank you for responding.

strawberi50