Author Thread: Pray for awakening of Christians
hissoldier77

View Profile
History
Pray for awakening of Christians
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 07:15 PM

I've been studying up on the muslim faith for a project through my mens group at church, "Iron sharpens iron", and must say that it's extremely sad and scary that the devil has this much influence on the earth and --NINE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!-- in it. One fifth the world's population practice or have converted to muslim faith. I've been reading their qu'ran which is their bible and besides their mimicking our Bible's story line and swithching the most important message in it--"Jesus died on the cross"--, they tell others that it wasn't Jesus; that it was Judas iscariot because He looked like Jesus and they set it up that way. They say their God, allah, took Jesus into heaven before the ressurection and we worship a false savior and their prophet sent from allah was crucified. Aside from all this NONSENSE their god tells them in many passages in their bible to kill or beat those who oppose him or believe in other prophets or gods other than mohammed or allah. The muslim people move to other territories, or countries professing their faith, which is Islam, in a non-violent way at first. After their numbers grow, which is usually quick and drastically, they begin persecution of other faiths and especially Christianity in ways of violence and death. This is an extremely important wake up call to Christians especially in America because we have never experienced these levels of persecution. We're spoiled to our freedoms and benefits and it's gonna hit us hard. God has allowed me to become educated in these areas and I'm willing to stand up and inform for His sake.