Author Thread: Divine Intervention
Admin

Divine Intervention
Posted : 13 Oct, 2010 10:02 AM

Are you familiar with the narrative "Footprints in the Sand?" It is a beautiful reminder of God's presence when we least notice it or when we are unaware of any divine presence.

Several years ago to my surprise I had been abducted not by UFO's but by several people who are now serving life behind bars; hence "California's 3 Strikes You're Out" law.

Although I've avoided some precarious situations in my travels around the world, here I found myself in Northern California ten years ago experiencing something I didn't expect to happen in the states so early in life.

I was returning from a Thanksgiving dinner one night by myself on a train and before I knew it, the night had taken a turn for the worst.

I had reached the final stop and stepped out to ask for directions and before I knew it I had a gun to my head and a knife pointed in my back.

I had been held captive for two days while the perpetrators stole money from me, all the while trying to figure out at what point to dispose of my body. They continued hitting one bank after another and several stores using my credit cards.

I soon heard a familiar voice... "Do not worry. Not a single hair on your head will be touched. Their greed will get them caught."

So I tried to bare through it but only so long as nothing physically happened to me because at that point those words that I heard had to mean something or I was going to make a run for it.

It soon came on the following day when the thiefs had been apprehended briefly by security and I heard again the voice say to me "Okay now;" meaning now make a run for it.

The thieves had talked their way out of it and were released and now probably on the hunt for me while I ran through a parking lot seek help.

I ran up to a man in a truck leaving the parking lot. I was gasping. I could not get the words out that I needed help. He must have seen the desperation in my face yet for fear of the unknown quickly rolled up his window and stepped on the gas. My heart sank. I was paranoid that I would soon be spotted again by my captors.

I found a lady who had just finished shopping and was returning to her car. I pleaded for help and she quickly and without hessitation led me into the passenger side of her car. I ducked in fear. She was still outside talking with someone and soon finished her conversation.

She got in the car and I said please take me to the police station. She never asked what happened yet all I can remember her asking me was if I believed in God. In my trembling state of mind I said, "Yes of course." And she replied... "Because I am a semaritan of God."

I never heard from her again.

Years later when I appeared in court to testify, the District Attorney came up to me and said that I was very lucky to be alive. I was also told that whoever that lady was did not exist. The officers said that there were no records of her in any of their database nor were there any records of the liscense plate of the car she used to drive me to the police station ten years ago.

View Profile
History
Divine Intervention
Posted : 21 Nov, 2010 10:56 PM

Glory be to G-d! Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us.

View Profile
History
Divine Intervention
Posted : 6 Mar, 2011 10:08 PM

Wow Wonderful story...

Thank you for sharing that very special story...

God truly loves us...

Wow

View Profile
History
Divine Intervention
Posted : 10 Mar, 2011 12:58 AM

That is an amazing story. That lad must have an angel. I've heard similar story like that divine intervention which happened in rare cases and that it brings glory to the name of God. I also believe that if it is not your divine appointment to die or to go heaven and the Lord has a special calling in your life...GOD is going to spare your life.

In my Christian life I have heard stories right direct from the people who experienced God's miraculous intervention and it elevated my faith that the Lord is real and He is faithfully involved in the earthly affairs of men. And usually what happened these people who have had real experience of God's miracle will have a remarkable turning point of their life to serve God. So, thank you for that story. The Lord bless you.

lovesunrise