Author Thread: Keep in mind the mission field that walks to your door ..
Admin

Keep in mind the mission field that walks to your door ..
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 03:36 AM

.. goes to your hospital, stands on your streetcorner, shows informercials, gets quoted in national media, and is usually among your friends, family, neighbors and loved ones.

Don't forget to deal with cults and cultism when it comes your way. You have a responsibility to earnestly contend for the faith (Jude 3). Jesus, when asked about the end of the world and the sign that would precede it, said very bluntly in Matthew 24:4 "Take heed that no man deceive you."

When God called me to the ministry in 1983, I never dreamed He would lead me to the contention for the faith I have and how I have sought to be a witness to those bound in cultism, but that's what I've been doing. I have come to be at first shocked, then appalled at the virtual non response the church has towards the mission fields of the cults that plague our world and have bound our loved ones and those around us with their confusion and spiritual abuse.

It's important to realize that Jesus didn't say anything about an end time "revival" .. only that the preaching of the Gospel throughout the whole world would also go on at the end of the age and it is happening, thank God, like never before. And the cults are there devouring as much of the harvest we gather. Think about it saints, and pray for those in the cults.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Nov, 2010 09:34 AM

Thanks Preacher83 for this eye opening post.

Deborah

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2010 11:06 AM

Great post...thank you!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2011 09:29 PM

Wow thats awesome....

Preacher this is truly eye opening...

We have a world full of issues that cause the lost not to see their opportunity with God is now.There is no time to wait...

Father I pray right now that all that are lost shall find the shepard your son Jesus...I pray that you show us all the light of you... Heavenly Father help us all in the end not to be deceived.

In Jesus name ,

Amen

Preacher your work is very unique and special.