Author Thread: An Atom,Anyone out there with information?
Admin

An Atom,Anyone out there with information?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2010 03:00 PM

I've learned from my younger years that the Atom is the smallest thing or something like that,but i can recall anything about it right now.Anyone who has information out there?If so,please share it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 08:37 PM

So,is there Anyone who can answer this?

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 08:49 PM

Well, the various components of an atom are the smallest things (protons, etc.).

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2010 06:55 PM

Thankyou pixy!:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2010 06:41 PM

Yes an atom is the smallest particule of a thing and our Earth is a small particule of an Atom in Universe ,It is why Jesus said ,in the greates dimention of the kingdom of heaven no one can see the north or the south,then he said I am alpha and omega I am the door

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2010 06:59 PM

Various opinions:

1. Do you mean smallest in size or smallest in mass? Nobody really knows what is smallest in size. The smallest known particle of matter is probably the electron, but it is not known for certain if an electron can exist without motion. If the electron isn't absolutely motionless (in a given reference frame) then some of its energy is not in the form of matter. Anyway, an electron is about 10^15 times larger than a Planck length, so there's plenty of room for smaller particles.

A neutrino has the smallest amount of mass of any known particle, but that is only a tiny fraction of its total energy, so it is anything but pure mater.

A quark might be smaller in size than an electron, but it is not known if a quark can exist independently.

Quarks and leptons are believed to be indivisible particles, but we might discover otherwise when we test bigger particle smashers, like the LHC.

If you mean what particle has the least mass, the answer is the electron's neutrino.

2. There is a hypothetical unit known as a tacyhon. This piece of matter can't go slower than the speed of light

3. I believe that since neutrinos travel at nearly the speed of light, they would be considered the least massive particle, even 'smaller' than the quark.

Hope this helps.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 10:42 AM

Thankyou very much brothers! What i also can say is this: The wonderful loving Creator is so loving to us all to make the biggest things like the sun & moon to the smallest things like the ant & even salt.When i think of it,i always remember the old irreplaceable classic hynm "All things Bright & Beautiful".

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 07:57 PM

Nice ,I like your observation,

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 12:49 PM

I study all this when I was 12 years old in general science .

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2012 12:00 PM

An student explain to his teather ,that cold dose not exsist,that thing we call cold is an absent of hot.. he continued and say "darkness dose not exsist,that thing we call barkness is an absent of light" ,he conclued by saying" i want to show you that horrer,bad,cruel is the same nature like darkness and cold ..Horrer,bad and cruel is an absent of God.