Author Thread: Am I Doing Something Wrong?
Admin

Am I Doing Something Wrong?
Posted : 11 Sep, 2008 09:59 PM

So...I'm just wondering...is there something wrong with my profile? Every time I message a guy that I think sounds interesting...he never messages me back! It would be cool to meet my "soul mate" on here, but in all honesty, I would like to meet friends too! I never even get a "No thanks, I don't think we are compatible."!!! It's kind of depressing! Maybe I am looking at the wrong guys, I don't know...but I'm beginning to wonder if there is something about my profile that is making guys NOT want to talk to me, could somebody please give some advice...I would really appreciate it! :waving:

View Profile
History
Am I Doing Something Wrong?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2008 09:51 AM

Dear Ms

How are you I hope you are very well and God belssing you .

I really want to contact with you because you are so pretty woman and as I'm a teacher of Mathemtics and studied in Scotland and worked before I know the good persons like you and your profile is attracted me to know you more .

As you told me there is a photo of me and I hope to see more photos of you .

Can you tell me please about your work and your live by the way where do you live in England .

I was living in Glasgow and I studied their and I'm a registered teacher with The General Teaching Council fo Scotland so I can work in any where in Scotland as a teacher , do you like to know someone like me as a teacher ?.

I wish to be your friend for ever and may be one day become more than a friends who know ?

By the way what is your name ?

I hope to reciave your reply soon .

Yours sincerely ,

Ahmed Hemdan

Page : 1 2