Author Thread: Are you guys looking for a serious relationship?
Admin

Are you guys looking for a serious relationship?
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 12:22 AM

I want to know if you guys are just playing around with us?

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 02:14 PM

I am, but I hear so many break up stories that I never attempt to give it a try.:laugh:

DevotedMale

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2008 01:12 PM

I would say there are many predators on this site as most, but i prey most of the men on this site are true men of God and aren't here to play games.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2008 02:55 AM

I'm actually starting to wonder the same thing about the ladies. Perhaps it's just a problem of meeting someone you really click with, you exchange yahoo handles and chat a little, then one or the other finds that exact same initial "spark" with another on the site or elsewhere and sadly it becomes a repetitive cycle of pursuing the spark. As scary as the net can be, one conclusion can be to try to talk with each other over the phone within a few weeks or as soon as two are completely comfortable and God-willed to pursue it, and then after that... instead of letting any fantasy build up in a long distance relationship only to find out later when two actually do meet there is no feeling whatsoever it's probably best to meet physically within 1 year should God be putting it strongly on both hearts.

:: shrugs :: Chalk this one up to Gods perfect will and His perfect timing, a season for each and every thing.

God bless you!!! :bouncy:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2008 02:19 PM

I am! But it seems no one else is...:waving: