Author Thread: I dont know where to start
Ferngirl

View Profile
History
I dont know where to start
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 09:54 AM

I dont know where to start. I know what I have to do fr God and I have also been blessed to have to discernment to see this future in my dreams, along with it being prophesised to me as well but I dont know where to start

I am to open a rescue mission and orphanage - a place where women in crisis can drop off their babies nkids withno questions asked We will take them in and care for them to stop kids going into full time care. We will also house women and get hem out of the ghetto, off drugs and bring them to Jesus but I dont know how to begin? I know this will manifest a hundred percent.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 11:53 AM

but I dont know how to begin ?

You begin by surrendering to God/Jesus everything of your self. Praying only for His will to be done...

Pray & Ask Father GOD in Jesus name to guide your dirrection & steps in the process of your Vision & Goal for His Glory...

Ask Father GOD in Jesus name to place befor you the dirrection, resources, people needed to accomplish all this for His Glory...

Always Thanking & Praising Father GOD for everything...

The Holy Spirit will lead you...

Best of GOD's Blessins to you on your Journey...xo

Ferngirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 01:21 PM

Amen!

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2011 09:44 PM

I would go to the Father and ask him to direct me..

Then, I would ask that he shut the doors he doesnt want opened.

I would also ask that his will be done..

Believe and he will show you..

You already know that though, keep praying and reading his word.

He may still be preparing you for his plan for you...

In Gods time not ours.

You will find your way through with Gods direction..

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 08:15 PM

Of course you should start with prayer, but it already sounds as if you have. My advice is to contact a Christian organization that is already in this line of ministry, tell them what God has placed on your heart, and ask them how you would go about getting this into motion. You could also talk to a ministry in your area and speak to them about it and see if they might be able to help. If you can let me know if this was helpful and how you are in your process. Thanks and may God Bless you in your adventure of serving Him.