Author Thread: ONLY TIME WILL KNOW
Janelyn

View Profile
History
ONLY TIME WILL KNOW
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 04:46 AM

Once upon a time, there was an island were all the feelings lived; happiness, sadness, knowledge, and others, including love.

One day, it was announced to all of the feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So, all the feelings prepared their boats to leave. Love was the only one that stayed. She wanted to preserve the island paradise until the last possible moment. When the island was almost totally under, Love decided it was time to leave.

Just then, Richness was passing by in a grand boat, Love asked Richness, "Can I come with you on your boat?" Richness answered, I'm sorry, but there is a lot of silver and gold on my boat and there would be no room for your anywhere! Then love decided to ask Vanity for help who was passing in a beautiful vessel. Love cried out: Vanity, help me please! I can't help you. Vanity said. "You are all wet & will damage my beautiful boat". Next, Love saw sadness passing by. Love said, "Sadness, please let me go w/ you". Sadness answered, "Love I'm sorry, but I just need to be alone now. Then love saw happiness. Love cried out, "Happiness, please take me w/you. But happiness was so overjoyed that he didn�t hear love calling to him. Love began to cry.

Then, she heard a voice say. "Come Love, I will take you with me; it was an elder. Love felt so blessed & overjoyed that she forgot to ask the elder his name. When they arrived on land the elder went on his way. Love realized how much she owed the elder.

Love then found knowledge & asked. "Who was it that helped me?�It was TIME", knowledge answered. But why did time help me when no one else would? Love asked.

Knowledge smiled & with deep wisdom & sincerity, answered, because only time is capable of understanding how great love is.

..HI:waving: In this story shows that above all ingredients of the LOVE or of in the worlds, TIME is the most valuable thing to express to our love-ones!!! GODBLESS reader:angel:

Seuss

View Profile
History
ONLY TIME WILL KNOW
Posted : 5 Feb, 2011 06:51 AM

I personally don't think it is that important to have someone in your life, even though I get so lonely

View Profile
History
ONLY TIME WILL KNOW
Posted : 6 Feb, 2011 10:37 AM

It is often said that the only moment in time that truly matters is the moment you are living now. True the time of yesterday need be heeded, and the often false promise of time tomorrow considered, yet where shall we all find the true promise of God? We will always have our yesterdays, but are never assured of our tomorrows. So in choosing the love we all most sincerely seek, do we choose those of our ilk, or those whom God has elect for us? Has God set our feet upon a path that is integral in the salvation of another? Do we disobey God?

Who of we have disenchanted a Christian brother or sister. Who among we have rebuked or disregarded a fellow Christian, a possible true and loving life companion because they were not Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Lutheran, Pentecostal? Who among we have rebuked or disregarded a fellow Christian, a possible committed and chosen life companion because they did not go to church every Sunday and Wednesday without fail? What can be said of such? How is it that one good Christian is not good enough for another?

Are those yoked who are not of the same ilk, better than those who are yoked of the same ilk but face away from each other in their individual struggle for independence? Seventy five percent of all Americans call themselves Christians and most of those are divorced. I submit to you that something is not working, and I suspect I know what it is. It is called self. Do we truly listen to the fine and often quiet movement of God in our lives? Did you miss the sentence he spoke to each of you individually today?

Could it be that so many of we are really yoked to ourselves, engaged in daily struggle to be free to love God with all of our heart and all of our soul, that there is no room for anyone else?

ShuutokuTenei

http://www.arkofthecovenantyhvh.com/