Author Thread: It's a Lifestyle!
virtuous610

View Profile
History
It's a Lifestyle!
Posted : 23 Jan, 2011 07:11 PM

I'm not going to make this a drawn out essay... The reason it is important to me that my spouse is a believer....

First and Foremost!- The Word of God clearly states that I as a follower of Christ should not join myself in covenant with a non-believer! That alone closes the case... But to add a little trimming to this burger...

Second... My lifestyle is patterned after the Word of God and it is the final authority in my life!

Last and not least.. The Word of God tells me that husbands and wives are to submit themselves one to another. Because I believe the Word of God is true and it is there for my protection I want to make sure that the man I join my life with knows how to hear from God when making decisions for our family. This also makes it easier for me to submit to my husband and give him the respect that will be due to him...

I rest my case!

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
It's a Lifestyle!
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 05:45 AM

Amen! :applause:

View Profile
History
It's a Lifestyle!
Posted : 24 Jan, 2011 11:32 AM

Amen ! AMEN !!!...:yay:...xo

View Profile
History
It's a Lifestyle!
Posted : 25 Jan, 2011 12:55 PM

True story and high 5. :applause:

View Profile
History
It's a Lifestyle!
Posted : 28 Jan, 2011 07:43 AM

Cannot agree more! :applause:

i believe that in marriage, both man and wife should share similar point of view/principle, otherwise it would cause separation in the middle of the marriage journey.

View Profile
History
It's a Lifestyle!
Posted : 29 Jan, 2011 09:27 PM

Court�s Adjourned!!!

Verdict; north bound passengers and south bound passengers cannot both ride in the same vehicle at the same time and both reach their intended destination.