Author Thread: walking away...
Admin

walking away...
Posted : 6 Oct, 2008 05:07 PM

okay i've neevvverrr understood this and just ab every guy i've met is a pro at it...

is there any particular reason why a guy can be sooo persistent about wanting a relationship to work and then when the smallest obstacle arises they just completely drop the ball?? i mean its not like they just gradually stop calling or messaging...its like a cold turkey deal. dont get it. and by "obstacle" i mean like lets say...guy's going to college or his parents dont want him to make a several hour drive to keep the relationship alive... sevverrall times they just completely fall off the face of the earth. i just dont know how someone can "forget" and move on so quickly without enough of a reason. and dont get me wrong here, i'm not sayin i think the guy shoulda stuck it out and tried to make it work...its obvious when a relationship has hit a dead end but that doesnt mean you dont ever TALK to that person again lol... i mean what happened to people being friends???

View Profile
History
walking away...
Posted : 25 Apr, 2009 02:20 PM

Hmmmm....How old are these guys? .......and how old are you? You can't tell us that u have had a number of "serious" relationships at 18. .....now, why do they "drop off the face of the earth"?

Several possibilities: One you probably know already--they are FLAKES. NOW ASK YOURSELF: WHY do I keep picking flakes??? Look at the kind of guys, (i.e., what are YOUR CRITERIA) and then maybe you will find part of the problem.

The OTHER, possibly more likely answer, is: They/you both are simply not at the point in life where "serious" means what it really means.

Relax...you are very, very young. Give it time......and above all, be choosier, and a bit harder to get. make them work longer and harder, but don't exaggerate. Wish you success and many blessings... :-)

Joe

zxcvb

View Profile
History
walking away...
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 08:28 PM

...wow... every guy u meet is a pro at this? that really hurts, how can it be? u do have a special detector!

personally, women, some of them, are the same, but dont desperate because of this!!!

u r right, it will be a lot better if this WALKING AWAY will be gradual, one step at a time, talking about it... but it seems not everyone thinks it that way.. and i agree with who sees it as an immature wayof running away from someone!

but, personally, better this than getting hurt, u do wonder why, what went wrong.. but it can be worst if he tels u what he really thinks and what are his reasons...

anyway, i'm sorry, it does happen pretty much to everyone sooner or later, and for the friends part...

i'm one of them, if something brakes, after having feelings, i cant be a friend anymore, i cant go back, everything ends. i'm this way, but we are nt all the same, so i do understand at least this part of them!

blessings, thanks for sharing, Alex

zxcvb

View Profile
History
walking away...
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 01:19 PM

ik now this is an out of topic, hope it wont bother anyone:

drizz316 i love photography as well, and i would love to share with u some cool pics, but i cant write to u!!!

blessings, alex :winksmile:

Gift_of_God_Nathan

View Profile
History
walking away...
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 05:07 PM

Well I have to agree with doxology83 100%!!! He hit the nail on the head! How he worded it and explained it is really how it is in a lot of cases!

Page : 1 2 3