Author Thread: need advice or help with ministry and services.
ydaniel2009

View Profile
History
need advice or help with ministry and services.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2011 01:45 PM

I have in the past 3 months started to learn how to do the ministry and to help others.

I have someone from india seeking bibles to be sent to his missionary work area. How can i get the money i need to help send the bibles to him. I have some bibles to send, but need the money to send them.

If anyone can help me figure this out contact me at [email protected] or on this forum

thanks

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2011 06:24 PM

Have you tried contacting your church or other mission agencies for ways of sending these Bibles?

Hislovchild

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2011 12:24 PM

I guess they need Bibles on their own language.

There are good christians stores in India where they can buy Bibles.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2011 05:00 PM

there are various ways of getting bibles all over the planet. The best method is to find a supplier in India who has the bibles in their languages. Depending on what Indian language they should be able to get copies. If you want to support your missionary friend by paying for those bibles you can either pay the supplier for the bibles to be delivered to your friend or you send your friend money (depending on how much you trust him). You can send him money via paypal. It's the simplest method (compared to things such as cheques or wire transfer)

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 10:44 PM

Yeah, if you really need Bibles all you must do is contact a Bible publishing company and they will send you FREE BIBLES! You need no money for this, anyone will send you BIbles even in the language spoken, why would you need money to get Bible?...hmmmm

Anyone who need BIble contact American Bible Society or Gideons Bibles and ask of them to send Bible to where you have the need in your ministry, and they will gladly do it, just thell all the details and how many Bibles you need. This should solve your money factor...

www.americanbible.org

www.gideons.org

God bless,

ella