Author Thread: How can you keep people from saving your images??
Admin

How can you keep people from saving your images??
Posted : 15 Mar, 2011 03:25 PM

I know there really isn't a better way to do this than not have a picure up. BUT there's got to be a way to slow people down from saving your image? I myself am not comfortable knowing strangers have my pictures.

What is an easy way of doing this? I know nothing about computers so this is really gonna have to be an EASY WAY :laugh:

Anyone who could let me know??

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2012 08:52 PM

In my case Aisha, the person who stole my pictures didnt do it because he liked them, he did it to be vindictive. Because he didnt like the truth. Basically, what he did was a form of identity theft.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 11:49 AM

Ah Apostelle, I understand.I had a similar issue of identity theft n its still pending in court. This is the world we live in:(

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 01:42 PM

Its is an unfortunate world we live in. It will not change until our Lord comes back. Until then, we must protect ourselves from those of evil intentions. God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Sep, 2012 08:28 PM

I would suggest that you write something over your picture! The people who are hunting for images are not going to bother downloading your pictures if they are edited in such a way that it would be impossible or very hard to remove the text. If the writing covers part of your face so that it cannot be edited out easily but your face is still recognizable and people can see that you look like a nice human being, then you're good!

Page : 1 2