Author Thread: Manny Pacquiao
Admin

Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 4 Apr, 2011 03:08 PM

I am not a fan of boxing (don't like to see two people hitting and hurting each other, even if it's just a game!). But I am very proud of Manny Pacquiao! :applause: (yup, I'm from the Philippines!) :waving:. I just hope he stops now while he is still on top. He has already proven himself. I hope he doesn't end his boxing career because he was already beaten by somebody. Just my POV.

Anyone here who's a fan of Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao?

View Profile
History
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 12 Apr, 2011 10:51 AM

I love Pacquiao...he's one of the greatests boxers of all Time!!! hope he gets his chance to defeat Mayweather :D God bless you my sister its a pleasure to meet you!!

Joseph~

View Profile
History
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 14 Apr, 2011 10:53 PM

a pleasure to meet you too! :glow:

OutOfStep

View Profile
History
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 15 May, 2011 07:57 PM

Manny is the beast. He is a highly tuned machine, peak physical conditioning, and his skill and prowess are uncanny. God did a bang-up job when he made this one. I see nothing wrong with boxing, or martial arts. Combat sports are the ultimate test of physical conditioning, endurance, and eye/hand coordination. As one who has participated, its a good way to vent, and I have a personal respect that I in turn share for fellow fighters that can't be compared to anything outside of the ring. Its like wrestling(not Wrastlin, totally different) or brawling in hockey:its just a sport.sorry, its one of my sore spots...!

Philipian

View Profile
History
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 10 Dec, 2012 10:37 AM

Manny Pacquiao, from the Philippines, was in the sixth inning of their WBO world welterweight fight Saturday on Dec. 8, 2012, in Las Vegas KOed by Juan Manuel Marquez as he won the fight by a knockout..

Check this link.....http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/09/juan-manuel-marquez-manny-pacquiao-fight_n_2265844.html

This makes me ask, is Pacquiao done? Should he just retire? Does he still want to have one more shot at Marquez and then maybe Floyd "Money" MayWeather

Guardian143

View Profile
History
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 31 Jan, 2014 04:13 PM

Manny is now a Christian against the wishes of his devoted Catholic mother. He is preaching the Word of God and using his money to help many.