Author Thread: Is it bad luck?
Admin

Is it bad luck?
Posted : 1 May, 2011 03:27 PM

So i have been dating for 3 years now and i have never had a good relationship. Every guy i have dated left me for no reason, cheated on me, told me I wasnt hot enough to date and i was even told I was not good enough to be their girlfriend. I know I havent been dating for that long but i keep getting horrible relationships. Am i doing something wrong or do i just have bad luck in dating?

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 1 May, 2011 04:21 PM

it's not a bad luck. you don't have to rush relationships. Just wait it will just come around you.trust me.A wise old man told me "as a woman, your part is to wait for the right man to come and it is impossible that no man would come into your life because you are living with them the whole time". so he told me to just finish my degree get a job and save money for future use because that man will just come around and start by saying "hi". and i asked "what if that man, for example, became my boyfriend and then after few months or years i found out that he was cheating on me?", he told me " no man is perfect, if he does it to you then you should let him go or be separated for a while so both of you could make arrangements and also to make him realize that he hurt your feelings".

Girl that's all there is. there is no such thing as bad luck. Just wait and it will come in God's time :prayingm:

shin7scarlet1

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 1 May, 2011 04:25 PM

oh and one more thing you have to assess guys very carefully before you say "yes" to them because there are a lot of bad men walking around looking to victimize innocent girls.

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 2 May, 2011 11:37 PM

I remember my mother telling my youngest sister that there are alot of toads out there and very few princes. It sounds like these guys were trying to make themselves feel good by making you feel bad. Ignore the toads. You also have to feel good about yourself. Trust in God. He will show you the way.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 5 May, 2011 09:39 AM

It just sounds like you've dated the wrong type of guys. Take your time and get to know them first. Don't waste your time on the ones that are not worthy.

Tulip89

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 7 May, 2011 09:54 AM

I'm in the "be more careful" camp as well. Make sure you know about a guy's spiritual walk, not just whether or not he goes to church, but what he believes and how often he reads the Bible, etc. When you find guys who have a daily relationship with Christ, you'll find that you have a lot more luck with those relationships.

OutOfStep

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 17 May, 2011 08:52 AM

I hate to say it, but guys are VERY hormone driven until they get to about 28. Not all guys have God to help them stay righteous. But after the body slows down, and the metabolism stabilizes, men find it easier to think clearly. Its a deplorable fact, and one that teenage boys will struggle with until the End of Days. But as long as we are at war with our bodies, boys will continue to fail. Finding a guy that's got his life right with God at your age is hard! I don't envy you. But I promise, after awhile, we do get smarter, we wisen up, and realize how big of a jerky-jerk we have been, for the most part. Stay true, Gods got your back...

Julia

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 17 May, 2011 04:11 PM

Not bad luck, but sometimes woman need to take a break from dating, find out what is important to and about herself. Go out.......but with friends, female and male, group events are best, get to know who you are, what are you worth, what is not a big deal and what is a VERY big deal. As in underwear in the floor, toilet seat up, spending money, on time or not, relationships with family, weight out all of those and more issues. Now once you get there, let the guys work a little, just because someone ask you out on a date, you don't have to jump at it. Make them work a little, man were created as conquerors, to overcome in battles, it is for the best, anytime a woman is to easy to have if even just for date, somehow she not worth having in a young man's eyes and heart. Take your time, live life to the fullest, and be fulled with His joy at all times and seasons!

Rachel_Grace

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 19 May, 2011 04:44 AM

"Every guy i have dated left me for no reason, cheated on me, told me I wasnt hot enough to date and i was even told I was not good enough to be their girlfriend. "

Re-read that sentence. Now, I want you to realize that you are a child of God, and as a DAUGHTER of Him, you are a PRINCESS! There are many bible verses telling us of how we are children of God! You are precious in His eyes, and are fully accepted and loved by Him no matter what anyone says...

A Princess deserves a Prince... God has your Prince waiting for you in a nearby chamber.. you just need to follow the path and keep faith!

Good luck, sweetie! I'm praying for you!

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 22 May, 2011 04:32 PM

Look for a man of good character! One who is patient, honest, a hard worker, respectful of his parents, who listens as you speak, who is a fellow Christian on the same level as you are or knows even more of the Word, and who is stable. Don't look so much on the outside as the inside. Hard to do, I know...but you will find him...just be those traits yourself!

Christophersc86

View Profile
History
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 24 May, 2011 10:34 PM

Okay, first off. You are beautiful. So I don't know WHO said you were not good enough. He was wrong. 2ndly. MOST guys are as someone else said hormone driven. It's a good thing you came to a christian website. There are some good guys here. I'm not talking about me lol. From chat I've llistened to alot of great guys talking who love God. If you find a Christian guy who really has a passion for God. He will see you in a whole new light. He will see you as a person. Not a "good time" Anyway, I just wanted to put my 2 cents into the topic =P It might even be an old one I dont know im new here. But you are awesome. God has a plan for your life and don't get discouraged. Some of us are better than what you described. God will bring the right guy into your life at the right time and you will be blown away. Have faith ;) Take Care!

Page : 1 2