Author Thread
zohnart711

View Profile
Please pray for me,thanks!
Posted : 18 Jan, 2016 09:30 PM

GOD gave me the gift of prophetic word or prophesy its in the new testament-in Corinthians-if you continue to read all the way through Corinthians-you will see the nine holy spirit gifts in their that is relevant for today-fruit of the spirit is-gentleness-kindness-faith-hope-love-self control-joy-peace-long suffering !we were taught to write out-the LORD GOD says-then what flows comes from the holy spirit-holy spirit gifts-the word of knowledge by the holy spirit-the word of wisdom by the holy spirit-the gift of prophesy by the holy spirit-the gift of faith by the holy spirit-the gift of healing by the holy spirit-the working of miracles by the holy spirit-the discerning of spirits by the holy spirit-different kinds of tongues by the holy spirit-the interpretation of tongues by the holy spirit-I was taught to write out-the lord GOD says-then what flows comes from the holy spirit-the lord GOD says-continue to seek me with all your heart mind soul and will-and put me GOD first in your life and everything else will unfold in your life the way I GOD intend for it to be in your life-trust me and allow my holy spirit to guide your steps in your walk with me-the LORD GOD SAYS-sincerely ZOHN.