Author Thread
femme15

View Profile
Long-distance story/advice needed (could go in broken hearts)
Posted : 30 Oct, 2015 06:52 AM

They say the simplest is the hardest thing to do...but cutting her from your life and moving on will be the good thing to do.

femme15

View Profile
I'm really scared of falling in love....
Posted : 3 Jul, 2015 12:55 AM

Update:

I have fallen for him, then I just got hurt. So many reasons, and a lot of differences, but the thing is...I'm still towards my plans. That was a quick deviation, yet God had still lead me the way...

And he haven't read this thread yet, if he ever will in the future...then God Bless Him... :)

femme15

View Profile
Do you think she's pretty?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2015 12:47 AM

Because Bruce is gone...and SHE is now Caitlyn... :peace:

femme15

View Profile
Do you think she's pretty?
Posted : 1 Jul, 2015 12:12 AM

She does look pretty to me. :glow:

femme15

View Profile
Life's Journey
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 08:51 PM

Amen.

Thank you so much Keoni, it feel good when someone prays for me. God Bless you too. :angel:

femme15

View Profile
To My Younger Sisters in Christ
Posted : 7 Jun, 2015 08:48 PM

Really funny there Keoni :ROFL: but it makes really sense

femme15

View Profile
Life's Journey
Posted : 6 Jun, 2015 07:09 PM

Father God, first of all I like to say thank you for all the graces that you have given to me and to my family. And in this time, I will be starting a journey towards my dreams. I know that you know in my heart how much I long for these dreams to happen, and I want to say thank you for opening at last the door towards it. Father God, may you guide me always, make your words be my light towards that path, may you keep me safe and protect me from any misfortunes. Be with me as I go alone in this journey, Father God I know that you you know these fears and worries in me, please wash them off with your comforting words. I feel like a child who is going to have her first walk for the first time alone, I'm really scared that I might stumble and fall down, please hold my faith up when I feel like going down, strengthened my will for this journey when I feel like weak for continuing it. And please give me the soundest of health, the sharpest mind, for this journey. And I pray that my family back home, are healthy, safe and happy. I pray for these Father God, and in Jesus name, Amen.

femme15

View Profile
Disputed Territories
Posted : 6 Jun, 2015 06:50 PM

I pray for peace and may God touch the hearts of those who only seek what's good for them, instead of thinking of what's good for everybody. May love prevails, and hate falls down, in Jesus name, we pray. Amen

femme15

View Profile
To My Younger Sisters in Christ
Posted : 6 Jun, 2015 06:45 PM

"Just Ask" is really a turn off for me, it seems like that guy is LAZY enough to write about their selves, a line or two won't be bad I guess. And besides it's good that you describe something about your self so that the person visiting your profile will have a clue about the kind of person you are, either you are an introvert or extrovert one.

femme15

View Profile
"Opposite Attracts".....wait how true could this be?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2015 05:55 PM

Is there any truth for that belief? I'm into books, and he is into video games and anime. I'm into inspirational, documentary type of movies and he is into extreme sci-fi ones. I think so advance of my age, like I'm just 24 but I think like a 30 year old woman, while he is 24 yet so stuck up with the thinking of a teen-ager. I have a deep spiritual inclination to God, while he tries to say that he has it, but it seems that he doesn't, it seems like it's enough for him that He goes to church, and that's it! He likes me, and promised to change and do his best to like the things that I do, but I doubt it. You can't change anyone right? Like if that kind of attitude or behavior is embedded in their genes, no matter how you try to modify it, still there will be a time for those things to show up. If there is anything that we have same interest is...is that we believe in the value of a family.

And besides I have read from an article that most marriages go to divorce because of each partners differences. And it seems, looking for someone who is in the same league as yours is the new trend for a long lasting relationship.

Page : 1 2 3