Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Why is CDFF advertising ads for the CULT called the MASONIC LODGE
Posted : 23 Jan, 2018 08:04 PM

I don't see ads. o well just wanted to say hey to ya. do you remember me?

flyby

View Profile
Why is CDFF advertising ads for the CULT called the MASONIC LODGE
Posted : 22 Jan, 2018 07:15 PM

hey gnws, how ya doing? Where did ya see that add?

flyby

View Profile
thy word is truth
Posted : 12 Feb, 2017 02:08 PM

John 1:33 ...which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 1:13 ...ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation...that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.

Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

flyby

View Profile
My Favorite Verse(s). Quote your favorite verse(s), and let the rest find the address in scripture.
Posted : 8 Jan, 2016 07:42 AM

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

flyby

View Profile
Please pray for my Pastor
Posted : 28 Oct, 2014 08:47 PM

find another church Jenny, that ones broke.

flyby

View Profile
Pray for my idea
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 09:29 PM

Hey Jenny, sounds like a good idea, hey maybe you should just come out and ask around?

Yea that Inland Regional may not payout, if they didn't get your autism they'll probably never get the Asperger's, but boy complain about a bum knee and the flood gates open.

Hows that horrible nana? Is she still giving you grief? Speaking of grief did your mother ever give that no good drunken bi-polar manic depressed step-dad of your's the boot yet?

Its seems a real Payton Place over there you should write a book, just keep Sherlock Holmes out of it! hehe

flyby

View Profile
Is "LEFT BEHIND" the most Satanic movie ever??
Posted : 13 Oct, 2014 09:04 PM

""Richard�I�m not a Catholic obviously�The Catholic�s call it Exorcism�isn�t that the same thing as �Casting out Devils ?� Mar 9:38, Luk 9:49, Luk 11:14� Oh boy�I get to do more research�Yippy!!!! ""

Act 19:13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

Act 19:14 And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.

Act 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

Act 19:16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

flyby

View Profile
Where have all the virtuous women gone?
Posted : 13 Oct, 2014 07:58 PM

Wow, now there's some hope Apostelle!

You are a sweetheart Angevisage, awesome post!

flyby

View Profile
1-Hr Dating Breakthrough?
Posted : 12 Oct, 2014 06:51 PM

Well you labeled him the Guru! hehe

flyby

View Profile
Asia
Posted : 11 Oct, 2014 08:03 PM

you just let 90% of the pool back in! ;~)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10