Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Dating Breakthrough
Posted : 3 Oct, 2014 08:37 PM

Hey Deb, maybe digging into the meat n potatoes and finding a weak link to expose might lighten some frustration and open some eyes.

flyby

View Profile
Martial Status: SEPARATED........
Posted : 3 Oct, 2014 08:22 PM

I have nothing against divorced women nor how many times they been married but what I cant stand is a separated woman thats already out looking for a man, didn�t her marriage mean anything at all to her and I don�t care what the circumstance, is she so fused with lust that she cant put herself away until she be divorced?

flyby

View Profile
Where have all the virtuous women gone?
Posted : 3 Oct, 2014 08:00 PM

I here ya Apostelle and I doubt that woman would be on an online dating site or even on a computer at all but if you can muster enough forgiveness Im pretty sure you could find a sweet born again beauty here on CDFF.

flyby

View Profile
If a guy became interested in you only because...
Posted : 3 Oct, 2014 07:48 PM

hey blue, nothing wrong with what you said, the woman probably had a fake pic and was jealous of her own fake pic. In real life I have never known a single woman that didn�t love to be called pretty.

flyby

View Profile
A rant and a prayer
Posted : 29 Sep, 2014 08:27 PM

Hey Jenny, how about an update every now and again, how�s your nana doing? As far as this guy you like maybe you should just tell him how you feel and for heaven sakes do it privately like maybe pull him aside after church and don�t make it obvious or maybe he has a listed phone number that you could call. You know Jenny there may be someone else that your missing because your fixed on this guy, ya may want to stick your head up and look around.

flyby

View Profile
The DOMINICAL DECREE / LAW !! (Series A: part: 1)
Posted : 18 Aug, 2014 09:23 PM

Hey Mark, I think you could add these verses to your disclaimer;

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Rom 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Rom 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

flyby

View Profile
Just a statement
Posted : 18 Aug, 2014 08:49 PM

Hidden, your right there was a better and more biblical way of dealing with this.

I hope you�ll accept my most humble apologies and come back, I miss you and your post!

flyby

View Profile
Scripture - Romans 2 - of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile
Posted : 18 Aug, 2014 08:35 PM

Now I know the Lord always leaves a remnant like Elijah�s seven thousand but is it possible today find an original Jew?

Other than Im guessing a grafted in, born again member of the body of Christ?

Hard stuff.

flyby

View Profile
~ Signs and Wonders in the sky ~
Posted : 17 Aug, 2014 06:34 PM

Wow Jude thats trippen, I probably shouldn�t relate it but it is the thread for this stuff.

�Aug. 23... On that night a narrow crescent moon will join the two planets, making for a striking triangle configuration in the morning twilight.�

The crescent moon and star emblem has been around a long time that together with the morning twilight and triangle configuration brings up some interesting thoughts.

I�ve heard tons of different theories on astrol bodies being biblically connected, this event sounds like it could be a treasure trove for sign seekers, I wonder why I haven�t seen anything on it.

flyby

View Profile
Many prayer requests
Posted : 16 Aug, 2014 07:24 PM

Absolutely Jenny, and also you. Be strong and of good courage, many people at the very near end do turn to the Lord. If more people had friends like you there would sure be more peace in this world.

May God bless you Jenny, your post moves my heart, Ill be counting my blessings tonight.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10