Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Just a statement
Posted : 16 Aug, 2014 09:26 AM

This always happens with the women I like, over emotional and excessive.

This joke only works for you sweetheart...

And now here steps up Hidden, leader of the NFO/NFR (new forum order/) careful to have a single-mindedness when replying or she may throw you into a foruma camp.

HIDDEN!!! you better contact me.

flyby

View Profile
Just a statement
Posted : 13 Aug, 2014 08:22 PM

Yes Hidden, I do know the verses that you are probably referring to but this was not just a trespass against me but three others in the last week alone and what is worse is that the body had witness to this. If I gathered some of the statements this poster made and posted them I would think you would be horrified and publicly denounce that type of rebuke of the body.

What I stated was mild, many of verse were in my mind when I wrote it, I just didn�t find it edifying to state them.

Hidden, your probably by best friend on this website I hope you will consider my statement and agree with it.

flyby

View Profile
Just a statement
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 06:07 PM

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

AKJ

I venture to say 50% of all on CDFF and 90% of all posters know these verses by heart.

flyby

View Profile
Selfies...
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 02:49 PM

I like the bathroom selfies, its some women�s best shots, although I would recommend to not look at yourself and pick it up first. It�s the bedroom shots when their bed is a disaster that I cringe at, please make your bed before putting it online!

flyby

View Profile
Just a statement
Posted : 12 Aug, 2014 02:23 PM

I love the diversity of discussion on this board and wile I do respond to some others I refrain from that doesn�t mean I don�t have an opinion its just maybe what has already been said I feel was sufficient. Some on this board find it there duty to respond to nearly every post in this forum and to exact their opinion at the expense of causing hurt by resorting to name calling, questioning intelligent�s and even publicly questioning some�s salvation, I ask is this edifying? I think not! I don�t doubt this persons biblical knowledge nor political awareness but I have been around long enough to sense a bit of pride when I see it. I do believe with a little self analyzation this person could quickly correct this slip and continue a good rapport with some who fellowship here.

Its obvious that some threads on this board are posted to cause derision, you only need to look to Jude 4 to see it will happen. Wile we come to this forum to read and write posts I would like to advise some critical thinking when responding to these certain threads and remember that all religions are represented on this board. Yes I do promote contending for the truth but endless responses and a desire to have the last word can sometimes cause fruit to rot.

Again I say;

I love the fruit of a good biblical discerner, their always blessed with humility, humble and humor!

As always, Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

flyby

View Profile
~ Signs and Wonders in the sky ~
Posted : 8 Aug, 2014 08:57 PM

<-- Star Gazer! cool it looks like Im in a good viewing area no doubt, some times its good to be a 100 miles from the nearest wal-mart. hehe

flyby

View Profile
Wolves in Sheeps Clothng!!!
Posted : 8 Aug, 2014 08:01 PM

Wow Hidden, so who did I offend the guy in the video or you? I watched the video and commented, you didn�t say to do a complete bio on the guy. On the other hand you did offend me, you basically told me to shut up? Really?

If you think you can educate me on Mormonism be my guest but you should know this, Im a born and raised Utahan, most of my family are Mormon, I live in the epitome of tight nit Mormon community, I�ve spent countless hours discussing doctrine back and forth wile trying to spread the gospel. I know this for sure if you attack anyone�s religion (like that guy did) you stand 1% chance to present the gospel to them.

That guy threw out some big names in that vid, you�re well opinionated on the 501,c3's, how many of them preachers that that guy defended do you suppose are 501,c3 incorporated? ALL?

Hidden I like you and enjoy reading most of what you post but theres no doubt there will be some things that we don�t agree on. One thing we and that guy in the vid can agree on is the gospel of Jesus Christ, derision is ugly, I hope your not considering cutting off a hand.

O and the part about �send me the book your reading and ask her if she has a sister� was a joke, Im pretty sure even true caught on to that. Here is another that my black and even my Mormon friends get a chuckle over.

(The book of Mormon has been changed so many times that when you go to a book store to buy one the clerk ask, for what year, one change for instance was a wile back when BYU�s basketball team was struggling and couldn�t buy a win the church had a revelation and brought blacks into the priesthood and hence the basketball team and ever since they�ve been championship contenders!) ;~)

flyby

View Profile
Wolves in Sheeps Clothng!!!
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 09:36 PM

I didn�t like how he generalized Mormons and Catholics, both call themselves Christians; Christ has sheep in many folds. So is he saying we are not to warn against false prophets? Are we not to express to our neighbors when they watch tv preachers that are in error? Do we not say a word when a friend sends money to an evangelist that believes there is a way to heaven other than Jesus Christ? One verse I didn�t hear him say is Jude 4.

Overall I believe the guy had good intentions but the road to he## is paved with good intentions just look at the Hillsboro Church.

Im not pro Mormon or Catholic but I do believe there are saved people in both because the saved are not dogmatic and don�t know much of the doctrine they teach and both religions attract new members by using the words Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15

flyby

View Profile
Scripture ~ Romans 5 (KJV) ~ Hope ~ Faith ~ Grace ~ and GOD's Love
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 12:47 PM

Oops that post was meant for the previous thread

flyby

View Profile
Scripture ~ Romans 5 (KJV) ~ Hope ~ Faith ~ Grace ~ and GOD's Love
Posted : 7 Aug, 2014 12:39 PM

When testing a spirit I generally find a false teacher rearly can get past these three questions,

1 the virgin birth Mark 1;23

2 the only begotten son John 3;16

3 Jesus is God John1;1

They seem like very nice people and clame to be saved, the third question is generally the stumbling block that blinds.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10