Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
New World Order Bible Versions New World One Religion ....Watch this ad tell me that it doesnt matter watch version you read
Posted : 7 Jul, 2014 07:35 PM

hidden, thanks for the lead, I love this stuff!

Jude, thanks for the link and the education with your �pets in heaven� post, good verses for the topic wow!

BTW, 7th Day, Walter Veith, does a good bible research called �Battle of the Bibles� in his Total Onslaught series.

http://

amazingdiscoveries.tv/media/125/213-battle-of-the-bibles/

onlyist flyby

flyby

View Profile
Do you know where God�s Word is ?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2014 06:32 PM

WOW!!! Cool Jude thanks for the re-post!!! totally Awesome!

flyby

View Profile
New World Order Bible Versions New World One Religion ....Watch this ad tell me that it doesnt matter watch version you read
Posted : 6 Jul, 2014 05:50 PM

Ahhh yea Steven Anderson the pastor I plugged a few post back, very good vid.

flyby

View Profile
Dying in disobedience
Posted : 6 Jul, 2014 03:39 PM

Ahh, its looking like a discussion!

Hey mimi, your preaching to the quire regarding the apostate church, its bad and yea getting worse, personally I blame it on all modern bibles, lots would say its because God has been taken out of schools. In reality though apostasy has been growing since Christ 2CO 11:4. blessings back at ya mimi!

hidden, nice queuing of the verses, where'd that come from? I love the product when the Holy Ghost convicts!

My granddaughter ask, grandpa why do people stomp and shout and say, Ill never live under a king and turn right around and say, I want to live under my King for eternity? I said, its all in the caps sweetheart! hehe Again she ask, grandpa why do you say this is not my home when we're home? I told her, well because sweety we really have a mansion! hehe Then she asked, grandpa why does the bible say "there was no harm in the pot" and you keep chewing my dad's behind about the pot?, WHOOSH! I replied, ahhh honey its all in the context! Finally she asked, grandpa how do you know all this stuff? I just smiled and said, its simple sweetheart its all written down here in our authorized Kind James bibles! ;~)

flyby

View Profile
Posted : 5 Jul, 2014 11:25 PM

hidden the link didn't work for me can ya try again? thanks

flyby

View Profile
Dying in disobedience
Posted : 5 Jul, 2014 11:10 PM

Geez mimi, you really got me and my ilk all figured out, and hey, your probably right 90 percent of the time. I feel sorted, sized up, categorized, bundled ,batched, labeled, packaged, marketed and sold! BAM!

WOW please don't tell me that now I have to go tell all the neighbors? that they don't love the Lord? and their not going to receive what? the Lords love? or favor? or reward? or maybe even salvation? or what? all because we're breaking a commandment? and have a mortgage? and HOW MANY commandments are there? 400+NT?! WHAT!!! Geez Ya gotta list Im gunna need it when I go out knockin on doors. Its gunna be a tough sell mimi.

Funny here in the US the government gives tax credits and other incentives to get a mortgage but that�s not why most people get one, most get a mortgage to get their families out of an apartment and into a home and a mortgage is the only way that most can do it, we call it the American dream, fully condoned and encouraged by our government. Our home raised kids and grand kids; true blessings from the Lord.

Ya know I love the fruit of a good biblical discerner, their always blessed with humility, humble and humor. hehe

flyby

View Profile
Dying in disobedience
Posted : 2 Jul, 2014 09:14 PM

Hehe mimi, loaded question? Obviously when the saved die we�re washed of any disobedience by the blood of Jesus Christ! amen! If ya think you can do anything about it then your workin. For all have sinned and come short.

flyby

View Profile
A Peek At a Discussion:What does the bible say about animals/pets in Heaven? And do animals have a soul?
Posted : 2 Jul, 2014 03:19 PM

Bailey up there is reading from a bad bible, here's what the authorized KJ say's (Gen 1:20) And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. (Gen 1:21) And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Nothing about animals or fish having a soul, it�s a classic case of (adding to)!

Its my belief that this verse is not talking about our pet dogs but sinister spirits, (Rev 22:15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I don�t believe there will be pets in heaven, but do think there may be animals, fish and creatures of all sorts, just look at the four beast, (Rev 4:7) And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

flyby

View Profile
What am i standing for ?
Posted : 30 Jun, 2014 09:28 PM

No religion can honestly claim sole proprietorship of the body of Christ because Jesus Christ�s church is a belief and to be the body of Christ only consist of accepting Jesus Christ as your savior and belief in his death, burial and resurrection. Jesus Christ has sheep in many fold so the endless debate of religious dominion is futile. That being said knowing more about the bible is always advisable and can have benefit for yourself, family, friends and others read, 2 Timothy 3:16.

If someone is trying to sway you then a few things to know to test that spirit are, Christ be the only begotten John 3:16, the virgin birth Matthew 1:18 and the Holy Trinity 1 John 5:7.

But hey don�t trust me let every man be a liar, Romans 3:4, get your Authorized King James Bible and find out for yourselves!

flyby

View Profile
Ahhchuoooa (excuse me) or Jesus?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2014 06:13 PM

@notworkes

Farout glad you brought that up, first time I seen ya put verse up without a flurry of garbage to go with it, but I think I see you problem, the very topic of what your saying has been excluded from the bad bible your reading.

An example is in yours �Matthew 11:5 ...and the poor are given the gospel...�

The KJ �Matthew 11:5 ... have the gospel preached to them...�

Ya see the gospel was preached to them out of the mouth, just like John preached in the wilderness with his voice.

OK-OK lets just move on to the verse you questioned.

Your bible:Mat 11:15 The one having ears to hear, let him hear.

The KJ:Mat 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Now that verse in your bible sounds to me like it was meant for one, singular especially when coupled with your bibles previous verse 14. Now in the KJ this verse is for all the saved to inform them that John the Baptist was Elias but verse 15 wasn�t for everyone for the same reason he spoke in parables. Now Im pretty sure I have leeway to use the verse in the context that I used it and if not o-well my past, present and future sins are forgiven me, AMEN! Its like I posted before �if the foundation is corrupt what�s the righteous to do�. If your saved Christ wrote his Word on your heart and you hear his voice.

As far as your buddy list, I�ve heard em all except RW and no I couldn�t endorse any of them wolves. but there are some I like to listen to like Les Feilddick out of Oklahoma, Meral Ayers out of Utah, Steven Anderson in Az. and I like listening to Mike Hoggard�s stuff from Missouri and more but none could take the place of my King James authorized version bible!

whoosh I�ve had enough of this one but you go right head and blast away at it.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12