Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Ahhchuoooa (excuse me) or Jesus?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2014 02:44 PM

Hehehe ISIS well as a past fearless leader Mr NWO himself Bill Clinton once said �it depends on what IS IS� lol I think of it as another great delusion. Some of them guys were us trained in Jordan, some are Al-quaida who once have taken marching orders and received funding from a us secretary of state, they drive in us Humvees. geez Once the thesis/antithesis is debated by the rulers/handlers, gov/media the probable conclusion will be more (less) safety for every American and a wee bit (a lot) higher gas prices. Boy can anyone say Orwellian, looks as if they are moving the front again. hehe

Funny, I seen the headlines to all these but even they are questionable, the only truth I can guarantee is my bible because it predicted the world in its current state as in Matthew 24, 2 Timothy 3 and Jude to name just a few, and its being attacked at every turn.

@notworks; Nothing wrong with hearing a man talk about the word of God, that�s how most people get saved, my bible is loaded with verses to confirm that.

(Mat 11:15) He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

(Rom 10:17) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Very simple, no translation needed.

(Joh 10:9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

(Act 4:12) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

(Joh 10:27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

hmmm current events page, thanks

flyby

View Profile
Ahhchuoooa (excuse me) or Jesus?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2014 07:07 PM

The very name Jesus means save.

(Mat 1:21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

(Psa 11:3) If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

The problem with Strong�s and an app is all the sudden every jo blow is a theologian.

(2Ti 3:7) Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

If ya need another book to figure out your bible, your probably reading the wrong bible.

Really?!! Satanic Russia, Syria, Iran? Lots of babies in them countries. Russia kicked the International NWO bankers out of their country, In Iran there are orthodox jews that worship, in Iran! Syria was recently bombed by Israel! And Al-Qaeda!!! the American CIA created Al-Qaeda! Hillery gave them money! And please don�t get me started on ISIS!!!

We�re to spread the gospel to the whole world, read Mark 16:15

Yea the great tribulation�s coming, its written, even so come Lord Jesus!

Sry no offence, im just bored.

flyby

View Profile
Pathetic774 I think your button stuck 44 pages back
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 08:45 PM

I think we got spamed!

flyby

View Profile
New Wine
Posted : 11 Jun, 2014 09:44 PM

Well it�s a fact I aint no spring chicken anymore. I been feeling it, achy and tired near the end of the day. I�ve been thinking on what I could do help me feel a little better so I did what I often do when I need better understanding, I turned to my Bible. Well I just started reading where I left off last time and low and behold I come across 1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. Ahhh Eureka! This Bible has it all, this is just how God talks to me, wow way cool! The next day with no hast I make a b-line down to the local liquor store. When I get inside Im just in awe of how many kinds of wine there are so being a budget shopper I start to price compare and calculate the best deal for my budget and pick out a box of wine and paid the clerk. Soon as I got home out the door I went to toil with my daily chores, I worked extra hard just knowing that at the end of the day I be ok sitting in my easy chair and drinking my glass of wine. Well I made a day of it alright, I was whooped and feeling it, I come in and made a quick dinner and then to the wine. I put the box up on the counter and proceeded to open the it, I thought, darn if they don�t package these boxes up tight, finally I get the box open and there she be, a bag of wine. After pondering on the best way of approaching this I grabbed my trusty old scissors and carefully went in. I poked the bag and whoosh! It shot out like a fountain, it went all over, what a mess! I spent the better part of a hour just cleaning that mess up, by the time I was done I was too tired to even drink a glass of wine, I just went to bed. Well about two months later I finally choked down that retched box of wine and that�s when I noticed there was a little valve dispenser at the bottom of the box, gees. I just think about every time I tried pouring out of that box what a mess it made, I probably only

drank less than a quarter of it wile the rest went all over my kitchen. I guess the Lord did have a lesson for me, �lean not unto thine own understanding� read the directions on the box!

God bless ya all, I pray the Lord help us all find what we are looking for!

flyby

View Profile
New Bible Version?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2014 07:30 PM

Did ya hear about the latest bible version? Yea when it comes to the part about the feeding of the multitude it simply says �and they handed out tuna fish sandwiches� hehe

flyby

View Profile
Life or SOUL; Which is the correct word for these Scriptures.
Posted : 11 Jun, 2014 07:27 PM

Do you have a presentation of your theory that I may consider it?

At the risk of being called ignorant I�ll just stick with �life�.

I would think to be ignorant would be to believe your statement with no thesis.

flyby

View Profile
Jonah's Fish
Posted : 8 Jun, 2014 07:34 PM

The Bible�s literal wording is easier to believe than a submarine 2500 years ago, I believe men have been swallowed and cut out of whales in the past, just ask James Bartley.

A thought I once had was, Jonah wile running from the will of God he may have got caught up in the religion of Dagon the fish god.

There is a religion that calls its self the holy sea and a mother (her), we all herd of a (tempestuous woman):

(Jon 1:15) So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.

(Jud 1:13) Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

I know this is Zophar but God can make anything vomit, it could be a person place or thing:

(Job 20:15) He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.

Jonah may have turned to another god and lost his salvation but realized it and turned back to the Lord just like the Lord request from the church of Ephesus:

(Rev 2:5) Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Im sure many people have ran down this rabbit hole but just remember this is the only sign �An evil and adulterous generation� get so remember the conclusion, Nineveh repented!

Some will never believe the bible:

(Joh 10:26) But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

And some will:

(Rev 3:20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

I think it best to believe Word for Word!

flyby

View Profile
tree of life?
Posted : 6 May, 2013 08:28 PM

Hehe hello Jude! Wow awesome reply and darn that kabala.

Any Bible hints for the gospel being present before the law? I mean Noah found grace in the sight of the Lord and had faith to build the ark and was saved, least so by the flood?

Something about that when I here " ...the way the truth and the life..." that a smile just seems to pop up on my face. hehe

flyby

View Profile
tree of life?
Posted : 5 May, 2013 08:38 PM

Can I get some help here?

Could Jesus Christ be the tree of life in the garden of Eden?

there are hints John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word...

Im thinking the apple Eve ate was doctrine and if so the tree of life may have put out the Gospel, this might explane why John the baptist was doing something so differnt, how did he know, mabey because the Gospel has been with us all along?

Does the bible prove or disprove this?

flyby

View Profile
Vanity of Vanity, All is Vanity.
Posted : 18 Apr, 2013 07:05 PM

The short answer is for the glory of God. As far as everything is meaningless, well yea life really sucks and is mean and spiteful and ppl tread on ya and its ugly and ya look and some do so well and stand on top least so they think. But on the other hand some are just so beautiful and innocent and sweet and care so much and often we over look those searching for our next step and material items. With all the terrible, horrible things I�ve seen and done in life, I cant thank Jesus Christ enough for showing me the most beautiful things, the innocense and the love and Ill never forget or trade or belittle them for any reason and that�s the meaning, to overcome and praise the Lord, for His glory.

I wonder why no other reply to this question, I was glad to see it sister!

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13