Author Thread
ian777

View Profile
I Need A Hug
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 03:34 PM

Hey Zoe,

Sorry to hear you've been down - I hopped on today while I had the chance, and been feeling pretty down too. It's been encouraging to get back and read posts, and jump in on the posts - and of course, your words have always been full of wisdom and encouragement - so thanks for being the encouraging person that you are!

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
HEIGHT DIFFRENCES
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:55 PM

For the record - I've had two ladies turn me down because they were both very tall and towered over me.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
El Consensus
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:53 PM

But...as an engineer, all that means is that the glass is twice as large as it needs to be!

:excited:

Ian

ian777

View Profile
phone calls???
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:42 PM

Yes - don't forget, in this age of cyberstalking, once they have your phone number, they can look up your ADDRESS.

Naw, be safe. I've only ever given one lady my number, and I told her to feel free to use *67 I think it is - whichever turns off caller ID anyway.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
ok so what is next?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:37 PM

Hmmm... I agree with Alex, but on the other hand - this may mean something. Ride it out, go out of your way to talk to him, see him, spend time with him.

Best of luck to you - hope it works out! And of course, keep us posted - you know you can't tell us something like this and then just leave us hangin'!

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:22 PM

I just wanted to say those were excellent, encouraging words sunshine, thanks for sharing.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Shalom in the home!
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:17 PM

Hey welcome - and please do liven the boards!

Ian

ian777

View Profile
HI! i get to introduce myself. :- )
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 02:14 PM

Hey Maria,

I admire "open book" brutal honesty - I really like what you wrote here. You're hitting that time in your life where ya, where does the rubber meet the road so to speak when it comes to faith and life. Chances are you're a passionate person, judging by what you've written, and you are so right - ya, you can do all kinds of things without Christ, but you can do ALL things through Christ.

I learned the hard way that doing things my way only led to heartache, disappointed, and eventually death (fortunately the Lord stopped me before I got that far). You're on the right path - stick the Lord's side, you won't regret it. Yes, it'll be hard - but I learned the hard way that those things that make the walk difficult, happen anyway.

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
the folks here
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 09:02 PM

Thanks ol cattle! What an awesome prayer for an awesome bunch of peoples.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Thank GOD for this site
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:12 PM

Yup - amen Thadeous - glad you're here, and the oh-so-many others.

Ian

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12