Author Thread
jjones4031

View Profile
BREAKING THE SILENCE
Posted : 20 Sep, 2015 07:04 PM

Amen man! God bless you brother and don't give up on finding that lady.

jjones4031

View Profile
Hi there!
Posted : 19 Aug, 2015 07:42 PM

Do you mean scamming?

jjones4031

View Profile
Hi there!
Posted : 16 Aug, 2015 07:10 PM

indeed! Welcome to cdff :)

jjones4031

View Profile
G'day People
Posted : 12 Aug, 2015 06:28 PM

G'day to you sir. I've been hitting the forums recently too. I'm not out in New York, but feel free to message me anytime; it would be cool to hear about Australia. God bless man.

jjones4031

View Profile
Metal
Posted : 11 Aug, 2015 07:18 PM

When it comes to the "heavy" stuff, I am a huge fan of Christian metal. My favorite band right now is "wolves at the gate." Hbu?

jjones4031

View Profile
Why?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2015 07:25 PM

I'm sorry there are guys out there who can't keep it in their pants. I know it's not my fault, but it's so horrible that someone needs to acknowlege the problem and say sorry. You can't help that you're attractive, but you can continue to post conservative pictures(unlike some people here). Doing such will get rid of a considerable number of creeps.

jjones4031

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 5 Aug, 2015 07:07 PM

Hey Fernano welcome to cdff man.

jjones4031

View Profile
Is Jesus God's son or is Jesus actually God?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2015 07:02 PM

It's what one might call a paradox. Jesus is both the son of God and God himself. God presents himself through the form of man, becoming both 100% human and 100% God. After reading the scriptures, we can see a picture of a God who reveals himself in 3 forms all working together in perfect harmony (Trinity). If you are unconvinced of Jesus' oneness with his father you should read through the NT. The books of Colossians, Titus, and Philipians shine light on the truth of who Jesus is. Jesus and his disciple's claim that Jesus is more than a mere man leave us with 2 choices. Either we believe he is God or just that they're all crazy.

jjones4031

View Profile
Self
Posted : 2 Aug, 2015 07:20 PM

He's right. I would also like to add, in my experience, when i genuinely started to consider other's needs, my outlook and mood improved for the better. When I'm not concerned soley about myself and the way the world accepts me, it's freeing and joyful.

jjones4031

View Profile
Please for my hope to be career
Posted : 2 Aug, 2015 06:59 PM

Praying that God guide and show you favor, in the direction your career needs to go.

Page : 1 2