Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
What is the secret of the Lord God ?
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 03:05 AM

The secret of God, revealed, so far, is, no Amen, from the ones who claim to believe in Jesus Christ.

ADAM7777

View Profile
More on the hidden secret of God.
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 03:02 AM

More on the hidden secret of God.

30. God, dwells in man, and makes that place know Gods truth ( secret) to know Gods wisdom.

31. To know God, is to be given the hidden riches of those secret places, for what is dark to us to be made clear.

Psalm 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom

Isaiah 45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

32. Gods wisdom is hidden, Gods Spirit reveals the deep secret things of God to us.

33. The hidden things of darkness have to be brought to light, to have praise of God.

34. The hidden things of dishonesty have to be renounced, to manifest Gods secret truth.

35. The Gospel is hid, to those who see not the secret light of the Gospel of Christ.

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

36. To eat of the hidden manna is to eat of Christ, who gave us the true bread from Heaven.

37. The new name is Christ, no man knows His name unless revealed to them.

38. The secret of God is His name, which needs to be written in us to know His secret, which is the new name of Christ.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

39. Heaven is opened to show us the secret of God.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

40. The dragon gives a flood to drown the words of God, which is, to keep the commandments of God, having the secret testimony of Jesus Christ.

41. The new song is a secret song, no man can learn it, the ones who learn the secret song, being not deviled, and without guile, being without fault for the glory of God ( secretly in faith on earth).

42. Those in faults worship the beast ( doing darkness in secret on earth) instead of the secret keeping of the commandments of God, which is the faith of Jesus ( on earth, as all is ) and the works they do follow them.

Revelation 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

43. Victory over the beasts secret darkness, is to sing that new secret song of God, to do the just and true ways of the Lord, to fear God which is glorifying Him, now the secret of God is manifested, His judgments made known, the testimony in Heaven opened.

44. Men repent not to give God glory, and remain in the secret darkness of the kingdom of the beast, refusing to repent of their deeds.

45. Christ comes as a thief, in secret, for us to know the secret of God, which is to not be shameful.

Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:

Revelation 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

46. The mystery of iniquity, is the mystery of the abominations of the earth.

47. To remain in iniquity ( the secret of that mystery) is to be partaker of those sins. All nations drink of that wrath.

48. The earth corrupted by the secret iniquity of the beast ridden by Babylon, is judged, by the truth and righteousness of God.

49. Heaven is opened to reveal the secret of God, which is His name, that nobody knows but He, Himself, which is the Word of God, the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 19: 1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whoore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

50. Every man is judged according to his works.

51. The secret darkness is finished, by the secret light of God, reigning.

52. What is secret is shown to the servants of God, to be blessed, to keep the sayings of the prophecy of the book of the testimony of Christ.

53. The sayings of the prophecy of the book must not be sealed, the unjust remain unjust, and the righteous continue to be righteous. Every man is given according as his work is.

54. Those in darkness's secret, making lies, do not enter into the secret of God, which is, blessed are they who do His commandments, to have right to the tree of life.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Revelation 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whooremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 02:26 AM

1. God shows that secret, when He showed the world His covenant.

2. When God reveals this secrets, He also reveals what darkness is in man ( secret darkness) because light dwells with God.

3. God will judge the secrets of men, all judgement is by the testimony Christ gave on earth ( Christ came to be the light of this world).

4. The covenant was shown, those who can believe have that work of the law written in their heart, their conscience now bearing witness.

Psalm 25:14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Daniel 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

5. Man must dwell in the secret place of the Most High, so that they cease to trust in man, but in the Lord God.

6. The Lord God is Spirit, His Kingdom does not come with observation ( as the false prophet teachers love to invent) but the Kingdom of God is within man.

Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

7. The secret temple of the Lord, God testified was polluted, and defiled.

8. Revelation, reveals, that way ceases, as nobody who defiles, enters Gods secret place any more, or those who make lies.

9. All people on earth who defile, and make lies, do not know Gods secret, ( this needs to be revealed by God to them) and the defiled, who make lies, instead worship the beast.

10. The hidden man of the heart, is not corruptible, ( not able to be defiled) but is born again of God, to be of great price to God, of the meek, quiet Spirit of Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son.

Ezekiel 7:22 My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

11. This secret is revealed to Gods servants the prophets, ( not the many false ones teaching iniquity and selfishness).

12. The mystery of God ( as declared to His servants the prophets, ends when the testimony of Christ has sounded on the earth.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

13. Unlike the meek being of great price to God, the froward is abomination to Him.

14. His secret is with the righteous. The secret is, the wicked are cursed from God, ( it is a secret as they are unaware or would not be so boastful and evil doing, God is not within them.

15. God blesses the habitation of the just ( their habitation is blessed as the just Lord dwells within them).

16. The priests of Israel polluted the sanctuary of the Lord. The just Lord brings His just and true judgments to light.

17. The unjust ( those without God in them) , to know the secret of God, know no shame.

18. Those in darkness( without the light of the Lord in them to reveal the secret) continue to do the shameful things in secret ( no secret of God was revealed to them).

19. What is made known ( no longer in secret and in darkness) is light ( has God with them) to be awaken from the dead to be given the light of Christ.

Proverbs 3:31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

32 For the froward is abomination to the Lord: but his secret is with the righteous.

33 The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

Zephaniah 3:4 Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.

5 The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

20. There is a mystery of iniquity. Which is the devil in the temple of man.

21. There is a mystery of Godliness, 1 Timothy 3:16, which is Christ in us.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

22. All became manifested, all that was previously kept secret came to our ears, which is, what we give out, we can expect to receive again.

23. The evil, that anyone gives out, will return at the judgment.

24. Those doing shame in secret, have no secret ( the light of the Lord) revealed to them.

25. Taking heed that the light, is not really darkness, means the whole shall be full of light, with no part of darkness remaining.

Mark 4:21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?

22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.

25 For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath.

Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

26. Men still doing shame in secret, do their pretense in the open. Giving of alms and their false teaching of God.

27. Doing well in secret, is both by guarding ourselves to not do secret shame and defiling, as Gods temple is Holy, which temple we are, it also is to do good in secret without praise of men too.

Matthew 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

28. What was secret, was told, the revelation of the mystery, now made manifest, made known for the obedience of faith.

29. Those who stumble at the word, being disobedient, also were appointed to be.

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:57 AM

More deceit from little, that sinning is wrong, and right at the same time.

I claim the doctrine of godliness is not littledavids ungodliness talk.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

ADAM7777

View Profile
False teachers
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:54 AM

A "brother" who does these is wicked...

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

ADAM7777

View Profile
☹️👩‍🔧fix a flat teddy fairy 🧚 tales episode 20 -- 5️⃣ 😉 stumper questions 7 day sabbatarians don't like to be asked
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:53 AM

Love edifies, maybe you should ask about that..

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:52 AM

For a strange woman:

Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Why the Messiah abides a Priest continually.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:49 AM

The words on temptation:

2 Corinthians 6:2

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

ADAM7777

View Profile
ADAM7777’s Sinless Perfectionism Refuted—Again‼️
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:47 AM

1 John 1:5 Now this is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light, and there is absolutely no darkness in Him. 6 If we say, “We have fellowship with Him,” yet we walk in darkness, we are lying and are not practicing the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8 If we say, “We have no sin,” we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say, “We don’t have any sin,” we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Jesus takes our sins away, by writing His laws in our heart, if we say we know Jesus and do not keep His ways ( written in our heart) then we continue to lie..

1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The denial of moonlight, hvnsgrpcalling, and littledavid, of Christ, and not of themselves.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2021 01:43 AM

The denial of moonlight, hvnsgrpcalling, and littledavid, of Christ, and not of themselves.

hvnsgrp claims to have extreme bible discussions.

I noticed also that the deceiver spirit, does not like the idea of denying Jesus, so that made me realize the denying of Christ, is what the antichrists do, and no nothing else.

Beginning with Job in the Old testament, Job reiterates how that exaltation and hateful feelings are denying the God that is above us.

Also in Proverbs, again it is spoken what denies the Lord, is to take the name of the Lord in Vain ( to falsely swear and to speak vanity)

This is vindicated by Jesus in the Gospel and by His Apostle James, to not swear, and now we can realize why, as this also is the denial of God..

Job 31:28 This also were an iniquity to be punished by the judge: for I should have denied the God that is above.

29 If I rejoice at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him:

30 Neither have I suffered my mouth to sin by wishing a curse to his soul.

Proverbs 30:9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

James 5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Back in the Gospel, Jesus showing the significance of not denying Christ, but the opposing, to confess Him.

Confession is told again, to not blaspheme against he Holy Ghost, as that also is denial of God.

The mocking deceived spirits on the forum, have all testified against them, that is what the testimony of Christ is for, how that when we associate unclean with Christ, that is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, ( which denies Christ's Holiness)..

Luke 12:8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before the angels of God.

10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

All who deny Christ will be denied, all who confess ( through the Spirits righteousness) will be confessed by Christ.

To deny our life, is to not deny Christ, to not take our cross to follow the cross of Christ, is to not confess Christ..

Matthew 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Peter rebuked by Jesus, was working satans ways, which deny God of course.

Jesus then showed, to come after Christ, we are to deny satan , ourselves, and ungodliness, to confess and not deny Christ.

As every man will be rewarded according to our works, and the impure unbelieving of the righteousness of Christ, profess that they know God, although they confess they embrace abomination, disobedience and moral abandonment, but claim ( vainly) that Christ forgives them all, always.

God teaches us, to deny those worldly lusts the deceiver spirit promotes, to instead live righteously and godly..

Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Titus 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Peter made n example of denial, is bitter when he realizes what denial of Christ he fulfilled, and the antichrist spirit we see never repents, but continues to deny, littledavid does not mind the scriptures, but does mind any explanation of them, or any witnessing against him that reveals why they unlike Peter, never put it right to now confess love for Christ by ceasing to deny Him.

Matthew 26:72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.

73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee.

74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the coook crew.

75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the coook crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

John 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

I explained these to moonlight, but the person seems to think wisdom is in ignoring everything that is told.

All these testimonies are true, and our souls depend on them.

To be dead with Christ, is to live with Him.

To suffer is to reign with Him, as no suffering is denying Christ, that is to believe not, which Christ does not do.

The proud false accuser on the forum, has that form of godliness, but how much denying of the power ( of God) do they do.

Their eyes remain unopened, to rest in the power of satan, instead of towards the power of God by seeing light, and no more darkness, and satans ways ( they mock the use of the word satan too ) and claim forgiveness of sin by never doing righteously..

2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:

12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Satan is that lying spirit, and puts the denying of Christ into his teachers, they deny Christ through not acknowledging Him..

Many false teachers entered our world, denying Christ overcoming in the flesh for us to follow.

What a pitiful existence the antichrists have, to exist only to deny Christ, which they have done for years non stop oin the forum, and never will cease or repent.

We overcome this world and temptations of satan, as Christ also overcame, by keeping His works unto the end..

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 4: 1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

The many deceivers, as is told to us, confess not that Christ is come into the world, as they are the deceiver and the antichrist, they teach to transgress the doctrine of Christ, not to abide in the doctrine of Christ, which has been explained, is their denial of Christ and not the confession of Christ we are taught to make...

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

The false teachers among us, bring in heresies, to them the heresy is to do no sin.

But to us, it is to not do covetousness, or follow subtle evil ways.

The ungodly men who crept in, turning the grace of God into lust, this is them as witnessed, denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ..

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus even testifies again for us, so much testified for us, to hear, so we will be heard.

To Hold fast the name of Christ, which then is not denying the faith of Christ, which is to keep His word, to not deny His name..

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10