Author Thread
chrgentleman

View Profile
Is it rude to not answer a message someone sends you?
Posted : 24 Dec, 2007 06:26 PM

I think it is very rude however if it's just a first time situation where you have never spoken to them they may just feel your mail didn't require a response. Some people think like that unless you leave some people message asking that they call you back they may not feel it required a response. If you were really interested, maybe you could try asking them a specific question about their profile that might peak their interest and cause a response.

Rodney

chrgentleman

View Profile
Your childs dad
Posted : 24 Dec, 2007 06:11 PM

I have a question for any woman who has kids? If you a normal relationship with your ex husband the father of your child. What would be some reasons for staying in touch with your ex mother in law?

Also here is the big question. Why would a woman send their kids pictures to the ex husbands mom and not the ex husband. Seems to me that anything to do with the child would be sent and discussed with the other parent. She asks like my mom is the exhusband. It's almost as if whether its pictures or whatever I am the last one to find out things about my own child. Yet she will call me and ask why don't i ever call her house. She tells me her other daughters dad calls all the time and my daughter wonders why i dont call more often she's 5. I have started calling more and have scheduled a flight to visit in Jan 08. Reason for not calling was not wanting to disrupt my ex's life in anyway. Sorry to be so long winded but i need answers because maybe we should talk about it when i visit if this is unusual. I would like to have the right attitude about this.

Thanks

Rodney