Author Thread
desipe

View Profile
What's everybody havin for dinner tonite?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 07:41 AM

timezone depending on where u r at in the world

desipe

View Profile
What's everybody havin for dinner tonite?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 07:39 AM

well, im not in your time zone so while you guys probable have luch or so i will have some SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE 4 dinner ... with lots of cheese on it :dancingp:

... i know, cant�t beat cattles barbeecue pork chops, boiled squash and onions, corn, and piece of corn bread :zzzz: :nahnah:

lol diana

desipe

View Profile
its just me...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 06:12 AM

hi graceland,

i went through u�r profile in just no time ... maybe u should say a lil bit more about u�rself, u say u like 2 laugh, it for sure don�t shwo on u�r pics.

there was lil response to my profile but then i went through the forums and started to comment some posts and thats how i got to know people!!! don�t sit around and wait 4 ms right 2 find u, make her become aware of u!!!

take care and God bless

diana

desipe

View Profile
Why do guys have to have barbie to be happy?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 03:06 AM

hi holly :waving:

some guys r like that, thats why they r still lookin ... still lookin ... still lookin ... :zzzz: ... lets call em wannabeken :ROFL:

God is so awesome He to His time will lead us to the special 1 thats ment 4 us, that we all who r out there looking for the scecial 1 have 2 have faith in!!!

i 4 myself wouldn�t want wannabeken cause i know he would try to change who i am untill the ME is gone, so don�t give it no more thought cause u r far more worth than that!!!

i know its just annoying!!!

God bless u holly,

u�r SIC diana :rocknroll:

desipe

View Profile
doing better already :-)
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 01:11 AM

after feeling like i got run over by a truck i am getting better again! :yay:

thanks for all your prayers and

praise to our Lord Lesus Christ!!!!

diana

desipe

View Profile
Recently experienced a scam
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 01:04 AM

report em, give em no cash and pray that these people come to their senses and become aware of the damage they are doing to others!!! may God heal em!!!

diana

desipe

View Profile
Do you plan on dating your wife or husband after you're married?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 12:54 AM

hi songofthewind :waving:

welcome to the forums!!!

sounds great dating your husband or wife, and as i think of it now i would love the idea of dating the special one God choose for me over and over again!!! but most of all i would love to pray with me spouse over and over again and again!!!

thanks for the nice post!!!

God bless,

diana

desipe

View Profile
Dear all, i would be grateful if anyone feels they could pray for me?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2009 12:09 AM

dear jlou,

i know what it means to be a single parent and having to go through some like that.

my prayers are with you my dear sister in christ!!!

diana

Philippians 4

6 Don�t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

7 Then you will experience God�s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

desipe

View Profile
so weak :-(
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 01:08 PM

hehe cattle ... happend to me too, try to send one msg and ended up with 4 ... :winksmile:

desipe

View Profile
so weak :-(
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 01:02 PM

dear janet,

thank you, you are so kind, would like to msg you but can�t do because of your mail setting!!!

good nite(10:03 pm) and God bless,

diana :purpleangel:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8