Author Thread
desipe

View Profile
hi everyone ... good news :-)
Posted : 5 Jul, 2009 11:51 AM

thank you all so much for your prayers ... i was so devastated when i got news that i had to get out of my apartment! with all you people here and all my friends from church praying for me the Lord heard the prayers and He answered ... i don�t have to get out of my apartment AND i do get a new kitchen :yay:

the way the Lord works things out is really amazing, He is so good, so awesome!!!

thanks alot :rocknroll:

diana :purpleangel:

desipe

View Profile
thanks you guys...
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 03:15 PM

take good care of yourself jim and hope to see you back here again very soon!!!!!!!!! thank you for your company :bow:

God bless you

diana :bouncy:

desipe

View Profile
dear cdff folks :-)
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 06:11 AM

by all that happening in my life right now, losing my beautiful apartment, looking for another place to stay, all not so funny right now i have to say "THANK ALL OF YOU CDFF FORUM PEOPLE" :bow: !!! going through these forums today really made my day, i have been so hard :ROFL: my tummy hurts, you guys are so awesome :rocknroll: thank you so much for cheering me up today!!! its the lil things that make a big difference!!!

thank you :glow:

diana

desipe

View Profile
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 05:42 AM

ha ha ha ... strwaberi50 ... im about to burst :ROFL: ... best shot ever ... :bow:

desipe

View Profile
Unwanted Visitor
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 05:17 AM

good one ... where do you get all these from???

desipe

View Profile
Teasing
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 04:52 AM

you go Johnny ... :nahnah:

desipe

View Profile
Non-denomination
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 02:07 AM

over here in germany it used to be like this:

every other believes than catholic or lutheran-evangelical was overcredulous more likely call�d a sect. in the lasr 15 - 20 years things changed, young people, familys, teens ... you name it, they didn�t get anything out of church anymore, i mean they were craving for Gods word but had no place to turn to because our churches over here they don�t feed you with Gods word like it is in other countrys. you go to church, you sing old songs young folks can�t understand, you listen to the pastor who is reading from the bible but you really don�t get any message out of it, you sing again and then you go home without remembering what was said but at least you were able to say "i was in church"!today we have church-communitys who really have life in them, they are fun to go to, full of teenagers who worship the Lord Jesus Christ with all their heart and soul, true believers in Christ. they all believe in one thing, our Lord, the One who made heaven and earth and His word, the Holy Bible! they go home with a message they still remember 2 days later!!! the church i go to is about to burst, 40% adults old and young and 60% TEENAGERS and KIDS!!! the teens and kids are our future, feed �m the Word and watch �m grow with the love for the Lord in their hearts and souls!!!non- denominational to me means that it don�t no matter which denomination you were baptized with, all that matters is our believes, ONE GOD, ONE HOLY BIBLE!!!

desipe

View Profile
Are there any.....?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 12:52 AM

dear samson,

i have to stick with ole cattle "well im here to tell ya youre either a christian saved by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB or you aint a christian....aint no in between.. "

we all are only human, we are born as sinners and we die as sinners, only do we have to look deep down in our hearts and let the Lord lead us and give as some people on our sides who daily remind us in which ever way that might be that we have to :bow: down before Him, get on our knees, ask Him to forgive us our daily lil sins and give Him our praise and worship our Lord Jesus Christ for he is so awesome!!! don�t try to do His job and judge us for you might fail my dear brother in Christ!!!

diana

desipe

View Profile
hair up or down?
Posted : 28 Jun, 2009 12:10 AM

hair up or down, long or short ...

glad im still wearing my own :rocknroll:

desipe

View Profile
The Perfect Husband
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 11:53 PM

:rocknroll: