Author Thread
desipe

View Profile
need your prayers again
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 02:15 PM

yesterday i had a viewing appointment for an apartment, not as nice as the one im living in right now but it is a good neighborhood for my 14 year old daughter. i really can�t afford to be picky ... well, by monday or tuesday i will get notice if i get the apartment or not ... so please still keep me in your prayers :prayingm: :prayingf:

i will keep you updated,

thank you guys :bow:

this means so much to me,

diana

desipe

View Profile
need your prayers
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 02:11 PM

yesterday i had a viewing appointment for an apartment, not as nice as the one im living in right now but it is a good neighborhood for my 14 year old daughter. i really can�t afford to be picky ... well, by monday or tuesday i will get notice if i get the apartment or not ... so please still keep me in your prayers :prayingf: :prayingm:

i will keep you updated,

thank you guys :bow:

this means so much to me,

diana

desipe

View Profile
My story
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 11:52 AM

hello adam :waving:

its great to have you here!!!

God led me to this site. at first i was looking for a long term relationship, i wanted to find someone, satisfy my needs. but what i didn�t see was that these were my need and not what God has in plan for me, whatever that might be. i know its not Gods interest in me to be with just anybody so i am satisfied. i had that happen so often in my life and every single time it hurt! i started talking to people in the forums and found what the Lord wanted me to find, people with the same feelings, emotions, needs, the everyday christian folk. i am not looking for a long term relationship anymore but i am willing to let God lead me to the man thats ment for me, whether its here at cdff or elsewhere. God led me here for a reason, even if its just learning from and with all these wonderful people here to hear and feel Gods will in my heart!

welcome to the forums

take care and God bless

diana

desipe

View Profile
cell phones
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 10:11 AM

dear cattle,

like sandy said we all have voice mail and on my opinion, if i met someone on a 1st date and see eachother face to face and i find myself thinking "o.k., 1 date and thats it" i would turn that cell off anyways(manners), have a nice evening and by the end of date i would be honest enough to say "hey, thanks for the great evening but i don�t think ..."

o.k., no happy end but at least fair play!!!

desipe

View Profile
MY FRIND CHRIS
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 01:58 AM

what if you lets say meat a girl who is christian, you guys have things in common and get along very well, things work out just as you imagined ... ... ... and then you find out shes not a virgin anymore because couple years before she was not christian and done all kinds of things you don�t do when you are christian??? what then??? our God is a God of second chances!

man, don�t worry about wrong or right, ready or not, friends are not really friends if they try to push you into something you actually don�t want and not feel right about!!!

take care of yourself, your soul, your feelings,your body, treat it like a temple!

see, you still have something your friends don�t have anymore and will never ever get it again, their virginity, once gone it stays gone! so on the long run your buddys are the losers :rocknroll:

what if lets say you look for a girl just to get it done and over with, what would your friends say about you then and whats with the girl or your future wife!!! ...

don�t do anything just to please others ... sooner or later you will regret pleasing others but our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

the Lord won�t leave you!!!

desipe

View Profile
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 11:43 PM

:winksmile: :dancingp: :nahnah: :yay:

desipe

View Profile
Read this and see if you agree...its funny
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 11:31 PM

exactly,

thats why i like this here,

you write it once and it can be read many times,

without saying a word :rocknroll:

desipe

View Profile
The Silent Treatment...
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 10:32 PM

this is so great, i�m about 2 crack :ROFL:

sorry, didn�t mean 2 offend anybody :rocknroll:

desipe

View Profile
pleses prayer
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 11:23 AM

my dear takisha,

i will pray for you so bad ... i wish you could feel me thinking and praying for you right now!!!!!!!

i once had test�s done myself and went through headsurgery ... our Lord is with you all the time, always!!!

in my prayers and on my mind while your test�s are done my dear sister in christ,

diana

desipe

View Profile
need your prayers
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 01:01 PM

hi everyone,

me and my daughter, we just got notice from our landlady that we have to get out of the apartment by the end of summer! we have been moving so often in the past years and finally found a place where we really felt comfortable ... and now we have to move again.

would you please keep us in your prayers, we really need them right now, especially my teenage daughter.

thank�s alot

God bless ,

diana

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8