Author Thread
NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
Wisconsin lovers
Posted : 27 Jan, 2019 12:18 PM

There's probably not many of us from Wisconsin in the group as the majority of us are frozen to the tundra this time of year...

. .

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
Profile question...
Posted : 26 Jan, 2019 10:32 AM

Is there a way to set my profile, account preferences, etc so I can log on to read the forums, and message a few friends I've made here, WITHOUT being propositioned by 99 year old woman, scammers, spammers, and 12 year old boys from Ghana.. ??

So far, the only option I'm seeing is to deactivate my entire account, and I don't really want to do that

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
Trumps visit
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 12:27 PM

As a Christian, God wants me to love my neighbors, but he also wants me to speak out to protect the vulnerable from an evil person like Donald the Nazi, who is the most dangerous "leader" of my lifetime...

It really offends me to see so many (supposed) Christians making excuses for him, rather than doing what God commands us to do... Work for justice and fairness, and speak out boldly against evil like him...

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
migrant caravan migrant vomiting blood arrives
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 12:16 PM

Was there a point to your post, other than blind hatred, and bigotry toward one of God's children ??

In point of fact, while poor hygiene and primitive medical infrastructure makes Ebola a killer in Africa, it's not so here in the USA. Patients are bathed in a chemical that cleanses the skin, while antibiotic's are used to clear up the bacteria.

During my Paramedic career, I routinely handled patients that were more of a threat to public safety than Ebola is.

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
Is intelligence a turnoff? If so, why?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 11:56 AM

The average for a high school student is 115-120, while a college student should be 125 or above. Your IQ is certainly above average

Most of our Presidents have had an above average IQ, except for the current one, who's college measured it at 118. Even George Bush Jr had a 132 IQ, and people joked about his intellect. Our most intelligent President, believe it or not, was President Carter, with a reported IQ above 180. Don't forget, that humble Peanut Farmer had been a nuclear engineer when he was in the military...

NorthwoodsTom

View Profile
Why do guys use this greeting?
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 11:38 AM

Men are visual creatures, so your physical attractiveness might be the first thing a guy notices..

If he's just an immature boy, that might continue to be what he thinks is important, but a real man wants you for your kind heart and terrific personality, and your pretty face and curvy body is just icing on the cake...