Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:47 AM

I want to clarify that I know most of us here are real people, but there is a strong chance with the advent of AI, there may be some computer generated "people" that may start popping up more and to just be careful.

musician47

View Profile
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:29 AM

I had originally put this underneath another fellow's post, but I am re-posting it here to be sure everyone sees it and is made aware of what may be happening, and to BE CAREFUL!

My Post:

"

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will."

musician47

View Profile
warning...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:27 AM

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will.

musician47

View Profile
warning...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:24 AM

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will.

musician47

View Profile
profiles on dating websites
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 12:41 PM

Even though I'm a male, the only weight problem I have is lack of it. I'm 5'7" tall and only about 124lbs. I disappear behind flagpoles. 🤪

musician47

View Profile
The typical, so-called 'Christian' women on this site......
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 10:31 AM

If it's that bad here, deleting your accounts and leaving isn't all that rocket scientist tough. I should've done it myself long ago, to be honest.

musician47

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 10:29 AM

I was merely sharing an experience, not asking for help. Hopefully, that is easily understood in clear English.

musician47

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 05:10 PM

So sorry to hear that. Well freedom of speech is on it's way out, so that stands to reason. They're playing it political.

musician47

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:32 PM

This is so contradictory. This site fights scammers and I've helped them so much, by reporting scammers, I feel like I work for them as the scammer police. That is why it is baffling why my post was axed. I sure said nothing wrong, called no one a name, merely reported what happened to me. If they want rid of me, I'm gone. No worries. I can live without CDFF just fine.

musician47

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:26 PM

I find someone wanting my money through a dating site VERY insulting, come to think of it.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10