Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Ready To Leave Here (And All "dating" Sites)
Posted : 5 Mar, 2023 01:20 PM

Never heard of stalking a picture. The way people are in these last days, a dating site is a total waste of time and keystrokes. All it will buy you is disappointment, hurt and upset. I was thinking how lonely I feel today, not even anyone to "talk" to on the internet. Then I think back to all the hurting and heart stomps I've taken. Loneliness is a blessing. I'll take loneliness any time over being hurt. But if I still had my beloved wife, then there is no way I would ever want loneliness. I would have a reason to live again, if I had her, but I don't.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 01:41 PM

"Maybe they contact you First because they see a good Target to Scam."

Yeah, they seen an old, "stupid" man and think he hasn't a brain in his head. I've got news for you and them both. TRY me. I've been done every way in the books and am onto those types. Just the other day, I turned a scammer suspect's username into admin. It wasn't any time, she was gone. The bad thing is, before I had her checked, I had shared my email address, as she was a cut above quality actress. I told her in an email, I noticed she had been banned and asked what about that. She exploded, went ballistic like a rabid pit bull on me! That kinda said it. She knew that I knew, and it did not sit well with the little doll.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 10:21 AM

I keep seeing this in different places, but I'm reading a lot where less people are marrying, and seem to be far happier by themselves. If I can find a link on this, I will bring it here. It is a sad trend, but is happening more and more. Less marriages, less dating, those choosing themselves as their own best perfect match. I'm not blowing air, this is true and I will try to find a news link about this.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 10:09 AM

I think many of us are going through so much, maybe some of US do not need to be on ANY site. We are in the last days and the whole world is in chaos now. That does not exclude dating or any other web sites.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 10:05 AM

I also did not say all women are scammers. I am well aware they come in both sexes. Wow, what a turbulent day I am seeing. I hope you feel better soon.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 10:04 AM

I don't know what you were implying by saying everyone is not cut out for a dating site. I treat every lady as a gentleman should, and do my best. I can't help their mental condition. I met my soul mate via a newspaper feature called Introductions. I was so mightily blessed with that angel. And I still shed tears a lot of days, missing her.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 10:02 AM

I'm not choosing any woman, they start communicating with me! You are right about it not being a Christian site. It's actually a world trophy loony bin.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 28 Feb, 2023 06:43 AM

I again, for the millionth time, have had my face verbally slapped by a very unstable woman. Are they ALL mentally challenged on this site, and the rest, SCAMMERS?! I am totally fed up and sick of this and all dating sites, as of today. They all have an ax to grind, a chip on their shoulder, and I will not be their whipping boy any longer. What a way to have your day started by reading a hateful, scathing message from someone who up until now, had been so nice and caring. I'm tired of dancing to the tune of "Jekyl And Hyde", the "Bipolar Boogy" as it were. I don't do that song and dance any longer. It's clear that Satan is taking over minds of both men and women, I'm not singling out the ladies at all. Minds being handed over to a depraved being. I have said all I am going to say, and probably will not be back to read any responses. May God protect all of you from what is happening to more and more souls in these, the last days before Christ's return for His church. God bless all.

musician47

View Profile
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 29 Jan, 2023 05:22 PM

Been a while since I've commented on Zoosk, but even after I had them delete my account, TWICE, I've received emails from them thanking me for buying more time and they were about to hit my debit card for over $100 each time! Talk about LIVID! I could've spit bullets! I had to call them again on that, and the smart aleck with the foreign accent told me the account really had been deleted. He couldn't come up with an answer as to why I keep getting emails from them claiming I bought this or that, and were about to hit my debit card! One more di-do like this, I'm on the phone to the BBB and an attorney! Enough of this crock is well enough. There are easier ways to keep my blood pressure elevated than this.

musician47

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 9 Dec, 2022 01:52 PM

That's sure right. The ingredients aren't what the site label says. 😉

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10