View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 9 Dec, 2022 08:19 AM

And I know to avoid stupidity from women. Touche'

musician47

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 9 Dec, 2022 08:18 AM

I'm sure not seeking marriage. God gave me the last pure angel there was for a beloved soul mate. I just now got a message from another Filipino woman. Will not respond, but delete. Anyone gets so much. I don't like the atmosphere here, so I don't even feel comfortable on the forums now. I tell the truth, write an accurate, and good commentary, this is all I get for it, just more static, disagreeing, unrest. I won't post anymore here. Your headquarters is safe.

musician47

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 9 Dec, 2022 07:03 AM

The problem is, foreign women are all who contact me. Any American women are scammers. That's been the problem the whole time, and still is. Scammers here, but the honest ones over 10,000 miles away. Not a good thing. I'm not seeking an Asian woman. There is no filter to filter out foreign contacts, so I get what I get. Nothing can be done about it.

musician47

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 9 Dec, 2022 07:00 AM

I knew it would be my fault. It's my fault for joining here. I did nothing but treat her kindly (re-read my post), and be as caring and supportive as I could. No one but me read her anger and bitterness, so naturally my word is doubted. Well I'm about the blink of an eye from leaving here and no other dating sites, will I join. No one gets what I'm saying.

musician47

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 04:52 PM

This really isn't anything out of the ordinary, but FWIW, I'll stick it on here. I started chatting with a lady on a Malaysian island a few weeks ago. As with all, she started out being very nice and saying things like she wished she had've been born in the US so we could meet, I had nice looking parents, she would cook delicious meals for me etc. But times were hard for her, she was having to move every year, and just a lot of "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all" stuff. It got to where the "Morning"'s and Good evenings soon dropped,d (she would just let in griping with the first sentence of every email) then first thing I knew, her emails became so depressing and complaining, (about me mostly!) it was becoming unpleasant to read. I did all in my power to give her encouragement, support, even prayed for her, but it cut no ice. It meant nothing to her. She attended two churches, yet I couldn't see God in her words. Knowing times were bad, I offered to not write as often, and she snapped back, "do as you choose" (That was the same dry, tacky wording she used when I told her I had printed off her picture). I reached the point I was tired of having my caring and kindness thrown back in my face, with no gratitude from this "poor soul" at all, only anger and bitterness. It blew up, with her blocking me, me blocking her, and I see where she deleted her account here. At least she had enough good sense to do THAT. That tells me she may have an inkling that she does indeed have issues rooted deep.

The in common thing to this one and the other one who had me crying for a week, was this one single thing: Both of them had lived through a horrendous marriage, emerging full of hate and bitterness, probably toward all men, possibly without even realizing it. That's where their replying to me and being nice "at first" is a big mystery. Both this one and the other one last summer had bad marriages, divorced or not. Instead of seeking counseling first, THEN coming on a dating site, they hit the dating site circuits first, doing it all in reverse. This is not a counseling site nor is it a site to take your bad marriages out on men or women, whichever sex it happens to be who was done wrong. One thing in common for me, the more caring and nice I am to these kind, the quicker they turn on me like snakes. I can't/won't do it again. This last one did it. I have a caring compassionate heart as God wants us to, but it cuts no ice with a broken human being who no more belongs here than playing in 5:00 traffic. This is NOT the place to come if you are coming out of, or are IN a bad marriage. GET COUNSELING FIRST (THERAPY) Get straightened out, get well, THEN think about joining a dating site. We are here to meet someone for a friendship, marriage, or whatever God wills NOT to be a cat to kick, a whipping boy or target for your pent up aggression and bitterness, coming out of a bad marriage where you hate your ex with a purple passion. Thank you all for allowing me my thoughts on this very sad epidemic I am seeing here.

musician47

View Profile
Meeting Online
Posted : 4 Dec, 2022 04:53 PM

That all goes back to what I was saying. Hired actors/models on CDFF's FB page acting as newlyweds to help drum up new members.

musician47

View Profile
Meeting Online
Posted : 4 Dec, 2022 06:26 AM

It truly was the greatest blessing of my entire lifetime, NarnianGirl. The best. God gave me far more than I truly deserved, showing what a loving giving God He is. I pray that this happiness will be yours too.

musician47

View Profile
Meeting Online
Posted : 3 Dec, 2022 06:40 PM

I need to clarify something that has bothered me ever since I posted earlier. I have been very happily married to the sweetest most wonderful angel on earth. She was sadly taken from me so soon by complications of lupus. Her 13th anniversary of being taken home is coming up soon, December 18th. I wanted to be certain that everyone knows I am not only NOT down on marriage, but had the happiest one a man could ever be blessed with. Maybe God is trying to show me that I have already had the very best, by allowing others now to not work out. I believe Him. I sure have had the very best and am thankful, but I miss her more every day. 😥 This is a painfully sad time of year for me. I literally lived my life through Barb. We didn't quite make it to 14 years of marriage, but a whole lot of happiness, some valleys and hills were crowded into that all too short a time. I love her. I miss her and long to see her again soon when the trumpet sounds!

musician47

View Profile
Meeting Online
Posted : 3 Dec, 2022 04:56 PM

All I went by in my post was the stats Moonlight 7 posted, plus adding my own experiences. If you do meet the right one, let me know how it's going about 5 years into the marriage.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10