Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 21 Oct, 2022 05:00 PM

Facebook has lifted the restrictions and I am now only under warning status! I can post again on the TV pages, and have a pretty clean slate again! I nearly fell out of my control room chair here! Well, if they ban too many off there, it would be bad publicity for them, I guess. First thing I noticed was the red restriction thing that only I could see was gone from my page. So I checked my status and saw it was down to a warning with restrictions lifted. A sign of a heart and a little understanding that we are all only human!

musician47

View Profile
Freedom of Speech is DEAD
Posted : 20 Oct, 2022 05:05 PM

AMEN and AMEN LittleDavid! You are so right! I was restricted from posting on the TV news pages. One of Fakebook's hired guns flamed me, I just said something like my post wasn't any more lunatic than his, didn't call him a name, no threats, just that. Said as politely as I could say it. They nailed me for that! Now I have a "restricted account" thing staring me in the face on my page, until the rapture, I'm sure. I feel sure they have "plants" or people they have working for them, pay them to bait conservatives into a disagreement so they can ban them. I think I said earlier, but I was downed for 24 hours from posting. Facebook Gustapo strikes again! They have a blank idiot, Zuckerberg, as CEO. I was reading today some college he spoke at, he talked in circles and contradicted himself countless times. Read like a 2 year old trying to fly a space shuttle. He's way out there like one, for sure!

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 19 Oct, 2022 06:44 AM

https://accessiblelaw.untdallas.edu/limits-free-speech-social-media

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 19 Oct, 2022 06:37 AM

Well it's out and out Communism. There are no pages for freedom of speech there. Spreely is a fairly new site for being able to say what you want. I tried joining it once, but it didn't work. They had problems. But FB is turning communist when they deny you freedom of speech. They are liberal to the extent of being commies as well. Sad, but how things are getting in these end times. Jesus told us it would become this way, and it is.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 18 Oct, 2022 04:49 PM

I've been banned from Facebook for 24 hours because I dared to speak out against a rainbow colored flag on a TV page, and we all know what that represents. Well for one thing, Facebook HAS no standards except gradually promoting the change to communism in this country. They are of the devil, no question now about it. I liken their web site to raw sewage and that is all that it is and it will only get worse.

musician47

View Profile
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:23 AM

It made a liar out of me. It has quite messaging again. It is this site's fault after all!

musician47

View Profile
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:01 AM

Turning it off has also allowed me to message again as well. Guess I was getting too much of a good thing.

musician47

View Profile
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 12 Oct, 2022 08:00 AM

Well I found out it wasn't this site falling apart but ME! I use AdBlockPlus and it works really well, TOO well. I turned it off and can now make boxes check and delete stuff, and do what I need to do here! It hadn't been a problem, and why it started causing one, I don't know, but then my computer is pretty "elderly", so at this point, anything can happen, and does.

musician47

View Profile
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 06:52 AM

I'll stick here, thought some technical issues are not allowing me to do things I have been able to do. I did another thread about that. I've found far better folks here than anywhere else! 😊 You are one of the nicest for sure, NarnianGirl! We truly do have great fellowship and encouragement. I never saw so much compassion and caring as when I came here with my shattered heart in pieces from what that woman did to me, living in San Antonio. It was just awesome! And I thank everyone again for showing me so much caring and Christian love! That meant more to me than words can say.

musician47

View Profile
Site Falling Apart
Posted : 11 Oct, 2022 06:47 AM

They need to work on this thing. I can't even delete people who've viewed me, can't do a lot of things now. I couldn't even respond to someone who messaged me! For sure nothing but snobs on Zoosk, it's no good, now this one is failing, technically. May be a good thing. Break down all the web sites, cause us all to get our eyes back in the Bible instead of on a computer or phone screen all day long!

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11