Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 10 Oct, 2022 07:59 AM

They finally helped me to get messages working. I'm beginning to know what you mean about all these sites causing dizziness. One thing certain, and the big disappointment to me, about Zoosk is, all the women there and I mean just about ALL are into either gambling or drinking. Just a bunch of boozers. That's not my thing and never will be. It's a giant size disappointment.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 9 Oct, 2022 06:56 AM

They are all snobs on Zoosk. I message them, I send smiles, they view me but refuse to have anything to do with me. I'll just be glad when my 3 month trial is up. Problem with Zoosk is it is not a Christian site and there are very few claiming to be Christians on it. Despite turning off all notification channels, I'm still getting clutter from it on my phone. I use my computer for Zoosk. It's even pulled Twitter in somehow, and on my computer, there is no connection at all between Twitter and Zoosk on the internet that I can detect.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 01:46 PM

When I added to my profile description the problem I was having to let others know I can not message them, Zoosk violated my freedom of speech by deleting what I said! That is out and out communism plus cheating and lying to me! I hope everyone here reads what has happened to me with Zoosk and that you will not make the same big mistake I made. It is based in a foreign country, and obviously, not an American ally.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 12:34 PM

Still not working. I don't know if I can sue to get my money back or if they will refund, but one way or another, I will get it back. That site is geared for smartphones, not old computers like mine, running Windows 10. Nothing works on their site for a computer. Never again, will I leave CDFF even if all it does attract are scammers! At least I'm not out money to hear from scammers. They are free! 🙃😜

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 11:23 AM

I paid Zoosk for a 3 month trial. They say what I paid for will work for me. I've messaged several women, the posts show up like they are there, yet no one ever responds. I can receive messages, I can send them, but no conversations are starting! Zooks is a ripoff, and I want everyone to know this! Do NOT go there! You will regret it! They have my money, but I'm unable to communicate even though it is showing my posts as a message to a lady!

musician47

View Profile
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 09:17 AM

Without a photo, I'm sure they will just keep moving on to the next profile. :-) I would for sure. Not taking you "to task", just saying how it is on dating sites. Most folks won't write to a picture of scenery, but to a person they can actually see (their photo). Just human nature I guess, and I didn't invent it.

musician47

View Profile
Florida and East coast
Posted : 30 Sep, 2022 08:01 AM

No telling how much he spends on Depends.

musician47

View Profile
Gotta "Love" These Dating Sites
Posted : 27 Sep, 2022 05:01 PM

Have to copy and paste into your browser. I've had such a rough day with a health issue, I don't recall what it was about. Too tired from battling intermittent tingling on the bridge of my nose, of all places, just too tired from the torment to refresh my worn out mind. Gonna have to see a neurologist. Very bizarre and unusual stuff I'm having since last Friday night.

musician47

View Profile
Gotta "Love" These Dating Sites
Posted : 27 Sep, 2022 06:56 AM

https://bit.ly/3LJZKBO

musician47

View Profile
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 01:12 PM

I've got another one getting snarky with me claiming to be a true Christian. I guess I need to just block her before I lose my cool. Her Filipino broken English seems to try to tell me I'm not behaving like a Christian friend should. If ever the pot called the kettle black! 😡

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12