Author Thread
Brandyccc

View Profile
New ruling in Alabama
Posted : 22 Feb, 2024 06:36 PM

Before having an abortion, a woman should give it up for adoption! There are so many couples that would love to have that baby!

Brandyccc

View Profile
Question for Women
Posted : 3 Feb, 2024 08:10 PM

Everything you said, plus I would not match with a man with a hard heart, and not caring. Because a man can be strong, and still have a caring heart.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Grieving Death of A Relationship
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 01:54 PM

Hi, Musician, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I pray our Lord will give your heart the peace and comfort and healing that you need.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Long distance dating
Posted : 29 Jun, 2022 08:48 AM

If I was truly interested in the guy, I would consider it..so the test would be..if he was willing to come to me for our first in person meet, then I would feel he was serious..I would not go to him first..he would have to man-up to show he was sincere.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Cheating
Posted : 21 Jan, 2022 04:59 PM

If they are just dating with no commitment, I wouldn't call it cheating.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Your thoughts ?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2022 04:56 PM

It's just dating. There is no commitment unless you both agree to be exclusive with one another,

Brandyccc

View Profile
To the Ladies
Posted : 29 Jun, 2021 04:45 PM

On my first date with my late husband, I really didn't feel chemistry, I just enjoyed his friendship, and company...the chemistry came a little later, as we kept going out, so for me, it blossomed slowly,,,(He felt it faster, but like you say, men and women are different.)

Brandyccc

View Profile
International Women's Day March 8
Posted : 11 Mar, 2021 09:41 AM

No, doctors and nurses cannot save the soul...I didn;t say that...I said they help the Lord to save people's physical bodies,. the Bible also has verses like Proverbs chapter 31...It is about virtious women,,,the Bible doesn't say all women are evil.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 9 Mar, 2021 09:59 PM

Adam, referring to what you said on this post, on March 9th at 3:09 pm,, i have to respond and say,,,all women are not evil,,some are,,but all women don't fit this catagory,,some are Godly women, who live for the Lord daily.

Brandyccc

View Profile
Posted : 9 Mar, 2021 06:24 PM

Yes, the Lord is our healer,,Adam, but sometimes nurses (and doctors), are used to help with that process.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8